Chapter 12

I am thinking about our next match against Chile. I’m sure it will be a tough one. I look at their previous results and they have won against Honduras and Swiss so best option for us is to win against them if we want to be sure of qualifying to the next round.
Suddenly someone knocks on the door and I stand up from the chair and go to open it. It’s Xavier with beach shorts, Hawaiian style shirts and slippers. Also he’s with a bag on his back. I look at him confused and then remember that he’s going to a bathtub with guys.
“Hey.” I say happily “What are you doing here? You should already go with the guys.” I say to him and he crosses his arms on his chest and leans against the door.
“Hi.” He responds “I’m here to take you together. You need to go because you’re an important part of the winning. Remember your own words.” He says but I just smile.
“I don’t think that they want me to see there.” I say and shrug my shoulders.
“Of course they want. Now your relationship with them is totally different. You should have noticed this.” He says and comes into my room “Now, you go and take your stuff and I will wait for you.” He comes into my room and closes the door.
I keep looking at him, poorly smile....
I put on my blue swimsuit and fix my pony tail. I look at the mirror and frown. I don’t know if I can  show myself like this to them… After all when they saw me only with a towel their faces told a lot. But there’s no way back right now…

>>>>Louis< <<<
Zayn, Charles and I are sitting in the bathtub while other are swimming in the pool or sitting in the sauna.
“She could come out of that changing room already.” Says impatiently Charles and we all just glare at him.
“Oh, please, Louis. You dream her so I can have some dreams also.” He says innocently and Zayn laughs.
I just grimace to him and try to relax and don’t think about her. Like it would be so easy…

“Here she comes.” Says excited Charles and I close my eyes and try not to look at her but something still wins against me and I open my eyes and look at her…going out in blue swimsuit. She has such a long beautiful legs and nice body. She passes by the tub and goes to Xavier who is sitting by the pool. She sits next to him and I just keep looking at her… I can’t turn my look away
“Woah, Lou…” I hear Charles saying but I can’t look at him “…you’re eating her with your look. Stop or she will understand everything.”
“He kissed her. She should have already understood everything.” Says Zayn and I just sigh and with a lot of strength turn my look to the water.
“Charles is not hiding his admiration also.” Says Gerard chuckling and I raise my look to Charles who is staring at Navishaa and I just frown nervously. For the love of God, he has got a girlfriend so he could take himself into the hands at least for a bit.
>>>>Navishaa< <<<
“I need to check my phone.” I say as I want to stand up and Xavier rolls his eyes.
“You’re enjoying your free time. No match, no trainings so just relax.” He says and but I shake my head.
“I can’t.” I say softly looking at him “What if Mr. Villar needs to tell something important to me and called?” I ask and look at him.
“And how many times did that happen?” he asks sarcastically and I giggle.
“None. But important things don’t happen every day.” I stay with my own opinion and stand up.
“Careful. It’s slippery in here.” He says and I smile and walk to the changing room.
I look down to see where I put my feet because a lot of water is on the floor and I don’t want to slip and show myself as a fool.

Suddenly I bump into something and almost slip but that someone strongly catches me and helps to keep my balance. I just raise my look to see who I need to thank and I…I meet firing baby blue Louis’s eyes and can’t say a word…

>>>>Louis< <<<
I keep looking to her pure hazel eyes. For the first time I look to her eyes and feel like spelled. I open my mouth to say something but I can’t let out even a tiny word. I slowly release her sweet tiny arm and don’t feel her soft skin anymore…
“Thank you.” I hear her uncomfortably whispering and I just pass by her and go nervously somewhere else. When I stop I look around and find myself standing in the sauna. I sit and cover my face with my palms.
“Everything is good?” I hear Zayn’s voice and shake my head.
“Everything is bad.” I say nervously and move my one palm to my mouth and look at the floor “It’s bad.” I whisper “She’s driving me crazy and I don’t know what to do…” I say desperately and look at him and at Gerard sitting next to him.
“Don’t worry. I’m sure Jessica feels the same and she will be waiting as long as she needs.” Says Gerard trying to cheer me up but I just laugh nervously and lean against the wall.
“I’m not talking about Jessica.” I say painfully and look to nowhere.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I sit on the bench in changing room and lean against the wall. What is happening with me when I’m around him? I feel somehow strange. I am not so tough, so ambitious around him… I can’t even say a word. I’m not me when I’m with him. I feel like nothing. Like a fragile piece of glass which needs that somebody will take care of him and if not then he will break into million pieces. Yes… that’s really how I feel around him… I feel that I need protection… And it’s not good… It’s not good at all…