Chapter 6

It’s such a nice day outside. I can’t be sitting all the time in the hotel’s room. It doesn’t matter that I don’t have friends in here, well maybe Xavier, but I can go for a walk by myself. I really need to think about everything.
I move into my sneakers and go outside my room after locking it.

>>>>Louis< <<<

“I think that she’s serious.” Says Zayn worried and I just sigh and put a palm on my forehead “We probably should go to tonight’s training.”
“I hate this.” I say nervously and hit with my fist at the armchair “I hate that she has a right to order us. Who cares that she’s a good coach. No woman will achieve the winning in the league with men team. It’s impossible.” I say and rub my forehead “And what the federation was thinking about when they decided this.”

I stand up from the armchair and went to the window. I looked through it and saw her slowly walking in the park and looking at the sky and children running around.
“Just look at her.” I say with hatred in my voice “Walking calmly in the park and no worrying that in this league we will show ourselves as fools.” I say and turn to the guys again.

“I can’t believe that we have to give up.” Says Charles and shakes his head in desperate.
“Wait a minute.” I said with an idea upcoming to my head “She said we have to attend trainings. But she didn’t say we have to work seriously. We still can drive her crazy.” I say happily and half of they guys faces brighten. I turn back to the window and catch her with my look.
“Welcome to your personal hell.” I whisper and smile victoriously.
--------------------------------------------

Here comes the training again. I go outside and this time the view is totally different. The whole team is standing with their bags and waiting for a bus. Probably my words made them scared a bit. I hope that it is like that.
“Well, it seems that the training will be livelier today.” Says Xavier when he appears by my side and I just smile and nod.
“It seems like that.” I agree with him and see the bus coming.

-------------------------------------------------

“Okay, now a simple exercise for warming up.” I say and put the last definite stand and straighten up. “Divide into pairs and one stands their and other stand here.” I say and show with my fingers looking at them. As I notice only few players are listening to me and I step by step are getting more nervous. But I just need to calm down because I can’t show them that they’re affecting me. “The one who stands their…” I keep telling “…runs with the ball then when he reaches this stand he does the tricky move which personally want and then runs to that stand. The one who stands here does the same till the first stand but then he runs with the ball to the goal and kicks. When he kicked the ball her runs to that stand and waits for a pass from his colleague. They play one two and the other kicks to the goal.” I explain them and move from the exercise area.

“Start.” I shout and come to Xavier.
“I have never seen such an exercise.” Says Xavier a bit confused but then smiles and looks at me.
“This one is really simple but it makes to warm the muscles well.” I say and look at him. He follows how they’re doing the exercise and then nods.
“Yeah, it really does.” He says and I smile.
Few first pairs do the exercise seriously but others are just fooling around. For example stand instead of the stand or start dancing. The goalkeepers don’t do a lot also.
“I will save all the balls with my head.” Shouts Zayn and I just take a deep sigh and try to calm myself…

Please God, help me to handle this was all I could say and think about.