Chapter 26

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I felt something strange while sleeping but I’m too lazy to open my eyes. I’m probably dreaming a too realistic dream. I rolled on the other side.

“Careful.” I heared a whisper and frown for a second, but… who cares… I’m sleeping.

“She will fall out of the bed.” Another whisper

I took the pillow under my head and threw it somewhere. I hope I hit the person who was talking in here.

I think I heared laughter for a second but then I didn’t hear anything and I smiled and got back to sleeping again.
------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled on the back and hit something with my hand but I didn’t care what… It’s not comfortable like that. Ugh… I rolled on the side and put my head on something soft and I smiled. It’s perfect.
I felt something strongly wrapping around me and I feel so strangely good and safe. I moved closer to something and suddenly felt a soft skin…

I quickly opened my eyes and raised my head to see who is it and I find myself in sleeping Louis’s embrace and yeah I screamed. Louis quickly woke up and looked at me confused.

“You pervert!” I shouted and took a pillow and started hitting him scared. I quickly jumped out of the bed and he keeps looking at me confused.

“What are you trying to do? To sleep with me?!” I shouted nervously taking a deep breath.
“Calm down, Navishaa. What are you talking about?” he asks acting confused and I laughed nervously.

“Oh, just don’t say that it was not your idea.” I said nervously and ran to the door. I tried to open and…ha! It opened. I quickly ran out of his room and ran to my room… where I find Ronaldo leaned against my door. He looks at me and frowns nervously. What does he want from me now?

“Where have you been?” he asks a bit nervously I think and I just sighed

“It’s not your problem Ronaldo.” I said to him and want to go to my door but he blocks my way and I looked at him.

“I was here from 7 am waiting till you will open the door but you didn’t go anywhere and now you’re coming from somewhere…You were sleeping in someone’s room, weren’t you?” he asks and grabs my arm and I just frown and shake it off.

“Listen Ronaldo… I can sleep wherever I want and with whom I want.” I said with a bit shaking voice to him and saw how his face turned angry.
“Don’t play with me, Navishaa Marie.” He hissed and pressed me against the wall
“What’s happening in here?” I heared Xavier saying and sigh in relief. Ronaldo quickly jumps away from me and I look at Xavier thankfully. I quickly ran into my room and locked it. I leaned against the wall and sighed...

>>>>Louis< <<<
I quickly got out of the bed and grabbed my head. Once again I looked not good… I moved into slippers and want to run after her but Zayn and Gerard comes into the room quickly.

“We heard screaming. Everything is good?” asks Zayn
“This was your job right?” I asked glaring at them and Zayn smirks.
“How was your night, lovers?” he asks smiling widely and I would lovely punch him for that smile but restrained myself from that.

“Now she hates me probably more than first.” I said sitting on the bed’s edge.
“Why?” Gerard asks surprised.
“Because she thinks that I’m a rapist.” I said to them angrily.
“Well, nobody said to act like that.” Says Zayn and I hit him with the pillow
“We’re sorry. We didn’t want to end everything like this. We thought that maybe your relationship will become better.” Says Gerard and I sighed.

“Well at least now I know what I’m really feeling for her…” I said sadly and look down.
“And what is it?” asks Zayn
“That what I was afraid of.” I said nervously and covered my face with my palms.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I got downstairs to buy a cup of strong coffee because I really need it right now. I enter the café and meet Louis and Charles in there. They saw me and I turned around and got out of the café. Suddenly I feel how my arm is grabbed and feel how my heart almost jumps out of my chest.

“Navishaa, listen to me.” I heared his amazing soft like a melody kind of voice saying and I closed my eyes and trying to get rid of those thoughts that made him look amazing…
He’s a moron, idiot… No… he’s not like that and I know that. But I can’t let him know that I know.

“Don’t touch me Louis or I will scream.” I said with shaking voice and turned to him “And then everybody in here will hear it and newspapers will be writing everything they can about it and your girlfriend won’t come back to you.” I warned him but he just shakes his head and doesn’t let me go.

“I don’t care.” He says softly looking at me with Charles left behind his back “I want to talk with you.”
I just shook my head and ran upstairs as fast as possible...
Now I understand why it’s not allowed to fall in love with your employer… because then all you can think is about him… But it won’t happen with me! No! My first and only one love is football! Nothing will change it… even Louis!

>>>>Louis< <<<
I followed her with my eyes running upstairs and turned to Charles who is looking at me.

“I probably had to run after her.” I said nervously and he smiles and shakes his head.
”Give her some time, Louis.” He says and I looked at him strangely “Just look at her now. She’s totally confused. When you said that you don’t care that Jessica will know about this she got scared because she understood that she’s more precious to you than your girlfriend and I can say...she liked that. Now just give her some time to get used to this idea.” He says.

“You think?” I ask wondering if he’s right.
“I’m sure.” He says and smiles “Now let’s go. Zayn is waiting for the coffee.”

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
Nope… probably I was wrong. Louis is stronger than football… Because of him I lied to Xavier and said that my head aches like hell and he commanded me to stay here.
Now I’m too afraid to look into Louis’s eyes because I don’t know how this could end.

Does he really feel the same to me like I? Is it really possible?
I sighed and looked up. And how could this happen? I mean… I hated him so much and he hated me the same as well. How could everything changed from hatred to love?
Love?.... This word sounds so… I don’t know… Am I really in love with him? Is it so serious?

Geez… so many questions are now bothering me… and now it’s probably the worst time. Tomorrow we have a match against Germany. If we win we will make it to the final… and now I’m thinking about me and Louis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I’m looking at one spot and still thinking about the same thing …

Suddenly I heared a knock on the door and want to get out of the bed when I think that it could be Louis or Ronaldo… I really don’t want to meet them right now… I stayed in the bed and wait till I heared that somebody’s voice.

“Navishaa, it's Louis! Please open the door!” finally I heared the voice saying and closed my eyes nervously and fell on the bed. I won’t open the door.

“ I know you’re in your room.” He says again and I just sighed.
I stood up from the bed and got to the door. I felt myself shivering and my body. I took a deep breath in and raised my hand to open the door…

>>>>Louis< <<<
I kept looking at the door and waiting till she will open it. I hope that she will do that because I’m going crazy right now. I want to explain to her everything that she would understand that I couldn’t do anything bad to her…
I kept looking at it and saw… how the lights were turned off… I sighed and closed my eyes. I put my forehead to the door and sighed loudly again. Suddenly I heared a snapshot’s sound I looked at the corridor. Photographes were taking photos of me and I started to walk to go to my room. I don’t care that they will publish and make up another story… I don’t care about anything at all now…