Chapter 23

>>>>Louis< <<<
I walked to the door but turned around. I came back to my bed and sat on it. In a minute I stood up again and got the door one more time. But no… I can’t go in there. I turned around and came back to the room again.
“Um…Louis?” I hear Zayn calling me and looked at him “What are you doing?” he asks and I just sigh and sit in the armchair.
“I’m thinking of apologizing to Navishaa for yesterday or not.” I say and looked at him asking for an advice.
“I don’t think it’s not very considerate thing. If you want to apologize then go and do it.” He says simple. It seems that it would be very simple.
“If I go then she will think that I only want to get in the line-up and she won’t think that it’s sincerely. If I don’t go then she will definitely think that I said that on purpose.” I think nervously.
“If you said that not on purpose then why you said that at all?” he asks and I shrug my shoulders. I would like to know the answer too.
“I don’t know. Sometimes I don’t understand myself when I’m around her.” I say and sigh.
“I understand you.” He says and I looked at him confused.
“You do?” I asked.
”Yeah… " he smiled
I won’t go and apologize now. I will do that after the match.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
“Well… we all know our aim of this match.” I said to whole the team sitting in front of me. “Paraguay is a strong opponent and it made all the teams against which they played lives a lot harder. So we should be really cautious and try not to let them closer to our goals.” I said and looked at the defenders. Unfortunately next to Charles is sitting Louis and the same anger with something more… something more pleasant rushes trough my body and I quickly moved my look away.  Remember that everybody in the England is waiting for you to come back with trophy in your hands.”

“Yeah, let’s do it for England.” Says Charles and everybody agree to him.
---------------------------------------------
I’m sitting in my seat while teams are shaking hands and I nervously shook my leg. I took a deep breathe and then let it out.
“Look at the stands.” Says Xavier and shows me with his finger where to look. I followed his finger and saw fans with poster on which is written Navishaa, lead our team to the final! Or in the other side of the stands I noticed the poster.
“What?” asks Xavier confused.
“Nothing… just trying to imagine what their reaction will be if we don’t win this match.” I said to him and raised my look to those fans.
“You have to believe in yourself and guys. And if today is a unsuccessful day for you, then they still will love you because you already went a long way.” He says and wraps his arm around my shoulder and presses me to his side.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I looked at Navishaa and saw her pressed to Xavier’s side and both of them are smiling. Why she’s acting normal with him?
“It’s rude to stalk other people, Lou.” Says Gerard to me and I turned to him
“Why she’s nice with him?” I asked
“Well, because probably he was nice with her all the time.” He says like it would be an obvious thing.
“Do you think there’s something more between them?” I asked a bit scared of this idea and Gerard chuckles.
“No. I don’t think that there’s something more between them. They are just good friends and that’s it.” He says and I heared the whistle which tells about the start of the match.
“But how you can know that?” I ask and he looked at me smirking
“I would suggest you to ask them but knowing that you can say more than you think then I would suggest you to believe that there’s nothing between them.” Said Gerard
“By the way… Xavier has a wife.” He says and I look at him in a relief “Although you have a girlfriend but you still managed to fell in love with her… well then I can’t assure you anything.”
“I didn’t fall in love with her.” I whispered and a bit unsure.
“Of course you didn’t.” says Gerard sarcastically and I sighed and look at Navishaa once again. She’s already standing and following the match with her beautiful eyes.
------------------------------------------------------
I took a peek at the stands and noticed Ronaldo sitting in there and my happy mood immediately drops down. What is that moron doing here?
I came back to the field nervously and kicked the ball. This time my shot is too strong… but I just  looked over my shoulder to the seat where Ronaldo is sitting.

The guys are coming back to the field and all substitutes come back to their seat putting the balls into the bag.
“Louis…” said Navishaa with so much hatred in her voice “…go and warm up.” She says and I frown confused. Wait…I will go to the field?
“Go, Lou.” Says Zayn and I woke up from my thinking and ran to the warming up place.
Strange things are going on here…

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I sighed in relief with smile playing on my face… Geez, this match is really requiring a lot of mental strength…

He puts the ball on the spot and moves backwards. He runs to the ball…and…?! The goalkeeper punches it away… I let out a sound of disappointment… Everybody runs to the ball and the first is Louis but the goalkeeper trips him with his hands and he falls on the ground. I look at referee hoping for another penalty! But nothing…
I sighed nervously and came back to my seat.
Charles is running with the ball into the middle. He has a lot of space and he uses it. Few opponents run to him and he passes a ball to Louis who is all alone in the right. Louis kicks the ball…AND…IT FLIES AND hits the post… I grabbed my head and sighed in disappointment… I look back at the match and see that Charles runs to the ball first and KICKS IT…AND…GOALLLLLl!!!!!
“YES!!!” I shout happily and looked how the guys are happily celebrating it.
I looked at Xavier with wide smile on my face and tears of joy in my eyes… Now all we need is to save this result and we’re GOING FURTHER!!!

The last minutes of the match is going. The goalkeeper stands up and kicks the ball to the field and referee blows the end of the match and I raised my arms in the air happily and looked to the Xavier.
“Can you believe this?!” I said with shaking voice and he softly smiles and congratulates me.
I wiped down my face that nobody would see that I’m crying… although it’s tears of joy but still… We’re going further…We’re going to the semi-final…
Suddenly Charles runs to me and drags me to the middle of the field. He squats down and sits me on his shoulders. I grabbed unto his arms and looked a bit scared but happy to the ground. I looked at the all stands and see that they are as much as happy as I am.
“Germany! We will meet in Semi-final!!!” shouts Zayn happily and throws his gloves in the air…
“Okay…now I need to catch it.” He says and I laughed and wiped my face once again…”

>>>Louis<<<<
All the team including Vince are sitting in the Charles’s room and drinking champagne. We need to celebrate our victory! Although I wouldn’t mind if Vince weren’t here but unfortunately he’s a part of the team also.
“I tell you…” says Gerard and shuffles the cards “…Navishaa in the press conference was amazing.”
“Yeah…” says Will “…she won’t let anybody to trample on her head.”
I smiled. It’s good that this League will gain her some confidence.
“And that your kiss, my friend…” says Gerard and wrapped his arm around my shoulders “…was epic! Everybody is talking and talking about it.” He says and I just sigh nervously “I bet she’s thinking about it all the time.”
“Stop talking nonsense, Gerard.” I said nervously.
“Yeah. Stop hurting him.” Said Zayn and I just glared at him and grimaced.
“Ha! Zayn lost!” shouted Charles happily and so funny that everybody laughed at him.
“Now we need to think something for you.” Says Will also excited.
“Something challenging.” Says Zayn with eyes full of sparkles. It wouldn’t be him otherwise…
"Barge into Navishaa’s room, sing ‘We are the champions’ and then run away.” Says Gerard and I frown.
Everybody looked at him confused.

“Good idea.” Says Charles and I looked at him
“Don’t you think that she already hates us enough?” I asked and everybody now turns to me. And Gerard does that with wide grin on his face.
“Aw… Louis is jealous.” He said
“Shut up, Gerard…” I growled.
“Well, let’s go then.” Said Zayn fired up and stands up from his sitting place. He goes out of the room and all the team does the same.
We got into the corridor and stopped in front of her room’s door.
“I’m coming in.” whispers Zayn and opens the door silently.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I turned around and saw a mirror in front of me. I find myself standing into beautiful white wedding dress and I frown confused. I’m getting married?
Suddenly the room’s door opens and my mom comes in,
“Sweetheart… hurry up.” She says in a rush and takes my arm and drags me somewhere.
Suddenly we stood in front of the church and I looked around a bit scared. What is going on in here?
“We should already go.” I heared a familiar voice and turn to him scared. It’s Ronaldo standing next to me all dressed in black costume. I look at him nervously. He takes my arm and linked it with his
“What are you doing?” I ask nervously and try to drag my hand out of him but he doesn’t let me to do that.
“Shh…” he says and suddenly churches door opens “Let’s go.” Whispers Ronaldo and starts slowly dragging me.
Everybody in the church is looking at me smiling and encouraging and I just frown nervously.
I see here my relatives, my mom, Rick, Maria with all my former team, my boys and girls… in the other side the England’s national team is sitting and I looked at them nervously. What are they doing here?

Suddenly Ronaldo stops and I stop also. He releases me and goes away. I keep looking at him confused and then I feel a soft hand taking mine. I look at that hand’s owner and it’s…Louis. I frowned nervously but let him drag me closer to him. He keeps looking at me with his so damn hot blue eyes and I felt like melting.
“Navishaa Marie…” says the priest and I look at him “...do you take Louis Tomlinson as the man of your life?” he asks and a soft smile rises on my face.
“Louis… I do.” I say and he smiles also and I feel how my heartbeat quickened.
“Louis tomlinson…do you take Navishaa Marie as the woman of your life?” asks the priest and he smiles.
“I do.” He says passionately…

>>>>Louis< <<<
Zayn comes out of the room with wide smile on his face and we all look at him confused.
“We didn’t hear you singing.” Says Charles nervously.
“She’s sleeping. I didn’t want to risk and get a hit from a lamp to my head.” He says and I sighed in a relief silently.
Suddenly Zayn comes to me taps on my shoulder few times.
“You, my man…” he says and I keep looking confused at him “…are the luckiest man in the world."