The Sequel : My Lucky Strike

(A/N) So here's a sneak peek at the sequel to Strike It Right. Hopefully you would like the sequel which is soon to come :)
Don't forget to fan/vote..... and leave your comments!

Navishaa shook her head in disbelief, not wanting for one second to comprehend what was happening. Louis moved towards her slightly, his hand grasping her elbow lightly. “I’m not doing this to hurt anyone” he whispered as he moved his hands to her hips. He knew she wouldn’t want to go, but he still held out some hope. He wanted his girlfriend’s support. “But still you are hurting those that love you” she retorted. Louis grimaced slightly. “The fans, the boys. Me” she whimpered. Louis looked at her slightly, his brown eyes widening. “I....I love watching you play for this team” she admitted.

The footballer/singer sighed. He’d not known how his girlfriend felt, but even if he had he doubted it would have had an effect of his choice. It was for all the right reasons that he had chosen United and even Navishaa couldn’t change it.

“I’m sorry” he mumbled lightly as he wrapped his arms around her “But my mind is made up. I don’t like the direction in which the club is moving and I have had to make a choice. I’m going to United Navishaa” he muttered softly. The brunette merely shook her head. “I want you to come with me” he muttered softly. She looked up at the striker darkly, her eyes not meeting his as they scanned his face. “I know it will be a big change” he said “But you’re my girlfriend and I want to know that I have you by my side. It’ll be hard enough with all of the Doncaster's fans” he sighed. The mere thought of the fans who had once chanted his name made his blood run cold, but he knew that she could soothe that slightly, knowing that he at least had her support was the only tonic to the bad spirits of those he left in his wake.

Navishaa merely scoffed at the mere idea, it was bad enough he was leaving, expecting her to follow merely made it worse. He’d not given it a thought, how she would feel that was, and he didn’t appear to have taken it into consideration at all. She didn’t want to leave her home, she didn’t want to leave her friends or job. She was happy and he simply couldn’t see it. “Do you honestly think that I want to go with you to Manchester?” she spat darkly. Louis looked at her, bemused by her objection. He’d thought she’d be more than willing to accompany him. “I thought you’d want to come with me. It’s just another stepping stone in our relationship” he defended slightly. Navishaa merely rolled her eyes and pushed her glasses up her nose. “If you think that then you don’t know jack about me Louis” she spat as she moved towards their bedroom.