*Finale* Chapter 33

-----------------Author's note-------------------

Here is the last part my friends! Anyway, I want to thank for all readers who were reading this story

I love you guys, and this chapter is for you!

Would you like a sequel to this story? Or a new fanfic based on Louis, any one of the boys?

Feel free to comment or message me your thoughts...

Don't forget to come back  to read my new story soon

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them. I changed into my sitting and saw that I felt asleep on the sofa yesterday. I look around and don’t see Louis anymore.

I sighed sadly. Probably he didn’t want to say goodbye to me… Well maybe it’s a good thing. It won’t be so hard to leave this country.
Well, I just looked at the clock. My flight is quite soon and I should go to the bathroom already…

-------------------------------------
I’m already sitting in the taxi. My heart is strangely aching and I don’t like that. Probably is because that I really grew up with that team during such a short time and now it’s pity to leave them. I wish I had at least say goodbye to them, but I didn’t find any of them in the hotel…

Anyway, I pay for the taxi’s driver and got out of the car. I took my not so small luggage together and then entered the airport. I looked at the timetable and see my flight at gate 4. I looked over my shoulder  for the last time and then looked down sadly and headed to the gate 4…

When I gto to my destination I put my handbag on the bench and sat next to it. I sighed and look at the clock. An hour has left…

I sat back and try not to think about them but it’s just hard. It’s pity to leave Charles who was mostly always so good to me and listened what I was saying. It’s pity to leave… I heared coughing behind me and I just frowned and tried not to hear it… So where did I stop? Oh yeah… It’s pity to leave Gerard who made the trainings a good entertainment… Of course it’s pity to leave… I heared coughing again and frowned more. Who is coughing like that? I looked around my shoulder a bit nervously… but then I see all the team standing behind my back and I exploded my eyes and turned to them surprised.

“What are you doing here?” I asked shocked.
“What? You think we will let you go without saying goodbye?” says Xavier standing in front of them and I smiled softly.

I hugged him strongly and he responds to me the same.

Then I looked at the team and… start doubting whether to go and hug them or not…

“Will you come or not?” asks Zayn a bit nervously and I just laughed and they all hugged me in a circle. It’s so good to say goodbye to them. Now I feel much more relieved.

When I move a bit further from them I see that Louis is not here and I sighed sadly.

“Where’s Louis?” I asked Gerard the same sadly and he looks at me a bit carefully and shrugs his shoulders.
“I don’t know.” He responds a bit sadly also.
“Well, maybe it’s better…” I said silently

“Passengers of the plane 356 please go to the plane.” Women’s voice announces and I got to my stuff and took them. I turned to the team and poorly smiled.

“Goodbye.” I said to them sadly and start going to stand in a line when I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and see… Louis standing behind me! I smiled happily.
“Louis!” I almost shouted “You came to say goodbye.”
“Sorry, but I’m not saying goodbye.” He says happily and shows me the ticket of… the same flight like mine?!

I looked at him totally confused but still happy.

“I decided that this month I will spend with you and then we will think what we can do to be together.” He says and I feel happiness rushing through my body and I jumped on him and hugged his neck strongly. I kissed him on his lips and I’m so so so so happy!
------------------------------------------------
We already have landed in the airport and I’m so tired after this flight although all the time I was sitting but it’s so tiring… We catch a taxi and I told my address to the driver.
“You think your mom will like me?” he asks and I laughed.

“Of course she will. She likes everybody.” I tried to call him down “Well…almost everybody.”

He just chuckles nervously and I kissed him on the cheek.

“Don’t worry.” I whispered to him and smiled softly and he responds to me back.

“We’re here.” Says taxi driver and I looked at him smiling take out my wallet.
“How much?” I asked but he just looks at me surprised.

“Are you kidding? You think I will take money from Navishaa Marie and Louis Tomlinson?” he asks totally surprised and I look at him totally confused “I’m honored to drive you something, just please give me your autographs.” He says and gives us a sheet of paper and a pen.

We leave our autographs to him and got out of the car. I looked at Louis still not understanding what had happened.

“That was… strange.” I said to him and watch the car driving away. He laughs and I looked at him.

“Welcome to the celebrities world.” He says softly and I just frowned and shook my head. I should not think about that now. After all I’m at home with a man who I love and in a second I will meet my mom.

When we reach my apartment’s door I rang the bell and in a minute my mom’s nurse, Isabella if I remember good, opens the door.

“Welcome back.” She says with a nice smile on her face and I smile to her too.

“Thank you.” I say to her and entered my home with Louis walking behind me.

“Come.” I whispered to him and took his arm. I dragged him into the room where my mom should be and I find her getting up from the bed.

>>>>Louis< <<<
“Mom!” says Navishaa happily and releases my hand. She runs and hugs her mother strongly. I can see that she missed her.

And her mother missed her too…

Her mother looks so tired from everything and she’s so flabby that looking at her I feel so pity of her and hard Navishaa's life.

“Navi, honey.” She says to her daughter with weak voice “I missed you so much. And I’m so proud of you.” Says her mom and looks at her happily “And you thought that…” she starts saying but then look at me and shuts up. On her face appears a nice smile.

“What a beautiful man.” She says and I blushed and awkwardly scratch my head and chuckled.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
My mom keeps looking at him and he keeps blushing. I giggled and looked at him softly. He’s so cute.

“Which one is he?” whispers mom to my ear.

“Louis.” I answered her and mom sighs in a relief.
“Good. I didn’t like that another one.” She says and I laughed and my mom goes to Louis and hugs him.

“Welcome to our home.” She says and I smiled and watched how he responds to my mom’s hug. Aww…

“How long you will be here?” she asks him softly.
“About a month.” He responds the same and I think that they will really get along.

>>>>Louis< <<<

“Come. They will die when they will meet you.” Says Navishaa and drags me to her working place. It’s not a very big building on which is written ‘Football’s Academy’. The stadium in here is quite normal of course not as good as in the England but it’s not bad.

Anyway, she drags me to the training field where I can see a lot of young boys running and dribbling quite impressive with the ball.

“They are yours?” I asked and she nods and I raised my eyebrows in impression. Woah… now I’m not surprised why federation chose her to be our coach.

“Boys!” shouts Navishaa with her sweet voice and everybody turns to us and then their eyes jumps on their foreheads in surprise and shock.
“Look, it’s Louis.” I heared someone whispering and I turned to them and waved. They almost fell in faint and I laughed.

“Boys, meet your new friend for a whole month.” Says Navishaa softly looking at them and I see how she loves them and it would be hard for her to leave them.

“Woah… My dad won’t believe this.” Says one of the boy with blonde hair and I laughed.
“Then invite your dad to the training.” I said
“Louis just talked to me…” he whispers silently
“Bobby, you should get used to him already.” Says Navishaa giggling and Bobby slowly nods staring at me.
”Is he your boyfriend, Miss Navishaa?” asks another boy and I looked at her and she looks at me a bit confused and she doesn’t know what to answer.
“Yes, I’m her boyfriend.” I said and wrapped my arm around her waist.

“So that means that you will go to live to England?” asks another boy sadly and she shook her head.
“No. I will never leave you.” She says and I turned my look down a bit sadly.
“So that means that you will win the World Cup and with us?” he asks and Navishaa giggles.
“Of course we will.” She says and looks at me smiling happily.

“Now…” she says to the boys “2 laps for warm up.” She says and every little guy starts running.”

“They are sweet.” I said when she turns to me.

“They are adorable.” She says looking at them running “Wait till you see girls’ team.” She says fired up “Training with them will be tomorrow. Oh!” she says and explodes her eyes.

“What?” I ask confused.
”I need you to meet with one more person.” She says and takes the phone from her bag.
“Wait here for a minute.” She says and goes somewhere and I just kept looking at the running boys and talking. Yeah, probably they’re talking about me and Navishaa.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
“Hey, Maria!” I said happily.
“Hey, my friend. Are you back already?” she asks excited.
“Yeah, and now I’m in training. Can you come here?” I asked smiling.

“Geez, Navishaa. You should have a rest after such a work. But noooo…” she keeps talking and I rolled my eyes.
“So will you come or not? I need to tell you something.” I said to her a bit nervously.
“Okay, I will. Just jump into my jeans and I’m coming.” She says and I hung up my phone.
“Great…” I whispered and turned around and… I see Rick standing behind me.

“Hi.” He says shyly.

“Hey!” I said and hugged him strongly but don’t feel the same from him. So I withdrew myself and lookedat him nervously.

“Your boyfriend could get mad.” He says nervously a bit and avoiding my look.

“Rick…” I whined nervously and he looks at me carefully “I’m sorry that I don’t feel the same to you like you do to me. If I knew earlier than maybe something would be different… but now…” I said and want to say something but I don’t how to do that.

“You don’t need to explain me. I totally understand everything. It’s my own fault not yours…” he says sadly and I frowned a bit nervously “Now… I’m happy that you’re happy with Louis.” He says and poorly smiles and I just looked at him and hugged. This time he responds to me.

“Well you should go to him.” He says softly and I looked at him.
“Come. I will introduce you to him.” I said excited but he just shakes his head.

“Maybe some other time.” He says and I just look at him sadly “Please understand me.” He says and I nodded.
“Okay.” I said silently and he softly kissed my cheek and goes away.

I turned to Louis who is showing the boys how to warm up. I poorly smiled and got to them.
“Was that Rick?” he asks me silently and I nodded and turned to him sadly smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------

I heared my cell ringing and I picked up.
“Hello?” I answered. Oh by the way, it’s Maria calling.
“Hey. I will be there soon. Come and greet me.” She says and I rolled my eyes. It wouldn’t be Maria.

“Okay. I’m coming.” I said and hung up the phone.
I got outside of the training pitch and see Maria’s car stopping in the parking lot.

I waved to her and she comes to me. She hugs me strongly and then releases me.
“So where’s the fire?” she asks and I looked at her happily and dragged her to the pitch.
“You won’t congratulate me with winning the League?” I ask acting insulted and she laughs.
“Oh yeah, right. Congratulations, you were awesome in there.” She says admiring me and I laughed.

Finally we got to my boys standing and listening to Louis
“I want you to meet someone.” I said to Maria and she looks at me curiously. I dragged her to Louis and show him to her. Maria’s eyes got wide opened, her jaw drops to the ground and she looks at me gasping.

“Oh my God… Oh my God…” she keeps saying and I laugh looking at her. She’s unbelievable “I need to announce that on a fan club.” She says and takes her phone immediately and runs to the corner of a pitch.

“Fan club?” asks Louis confused.
“Yeah… she belongs to one fan club of us.” I answered him simply and he takes that totally normal.
“I see.” He says and I giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------
I’m laying on Louis's chest and looking the TV. I hugged him strongly and didn’t want to release him even for a minute.

“I don’t even want to imagine what will be happening after a month.” I said sadly and Louis softly puts his finger under my chin and softly raises it.
“Don’t think about that, ok? We will think something and now… let’s enjoy this month as much as we can.” He says and softly kisses me and I responded to his kiss.

“I love you.” He says and I opened my eyes and look at him surprised.

Then I smiled widely and blushed like hell but I crashed my lips into his.
“I love you too…” I responded during a break for air.