Chapter 14

I’m running through the channels and if the news is at this time then they definitely are going to talk about my relationship with my lover Louis Tomlinson. I roll my eyes and turn the TV off.
Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and got up from the sofa. I went to the door and opened it.
I find there standing… I don’t remember his name and look at him confused and a bit uncomfortable.
“Santiago.” He says and I smile a bit uncomfortably and let him in.
“What are you doing here?” I ask a bit scared of an answer.
“I’m here with not so unpleasant things.” He says and looks at me seriously and I take a deep breath. I guess I will be going home after yesterday’s article…
“I’m listening.” I say and sit in front of him.
“I just wanted to remind you some points from the contract.” He says and smiles but I can’t say is it natural. He takes out a blank and puts it on the table. Santiago pushes it to me and points to a 14th number. I look at it and read.

14. Coach can’t have intimate relationship with a player or a member from a staff.

I just laughed nervously .
“There are no relationship between me and Tomlinson.” I explained to him clearly and he looks at me like he didn’t believe my words.
“Well, only you and him know this. I’m here only to make sure that you know rules of your job and you wouldn’t break them.” He says and smiles totally not sincerely.
I just sigh desperately again and nod.
-----------------------------------------------------
I’m going to the café to have a cup of strong coffee. My head is killing me right now. It’s because all that nervous situation. I just sigh and suddenly someone grabs me and drags to a room.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I turn her to me and put my hands on the door in both sides of her body that this time she wouldn’t escape. I don’t care she wants that or not, but we will talk. I looked into her scared eyes but I will not loose my braveness.
“Now we will talk.” I say while she tries to escape.
“Leave me alone.” She says nervously but with shaking voice which shows that she’s not as tough as she tries to be.
“No. I won’t leave it like this.” I say angrily “I want you to know that I had no purpose to write an article when I kissed you. I didn’t even know about it so it’s not my fault. My life screwed because of this as much as yours.” I say a bit painfully at the end and release her from my trap.

She keeps looking at me and purses her lips.
“Stop acting, Tomlinson. It’s already too much even for you.” She says and I frown painfully.
“I’m not acting. I wasn’t acting too… That kiss was real.” I say sincerely and look sadly at her and see how she frowns for a moment and it seems that she believed me, but then she just laughs ironically.
“Unbelievable.” She whispers and nervously goes out of the room.
I just chuckle nervously also and sink into the sofa. What else I have to do that she would believe me?

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

In the evening after everything I sit at the computer and log into the facebook. It’s the only place where I can chat with my friends.

Rick
Is that true?

Chat window jumps on my screen. Don’t tell me that he’s all about that also…

Navishaa Marie
You’re talking about me and Tomlinson?

Rick
Yes.

Navishaa Marie
No, we don’t have an intimate relationship.

Rick
Did he kiss you?

I sigh and think should I tell him or not…

Navishaa Marie
Yes. But he did that only to hurt me.

Rick
If he hurt you that mean you feel something for him.

He types… He’s not right. No!

Navishaa Marie
I know what I feel.

Rick
I doubt that. Well I have to go. Bye.

He types. Great… even he is angry with me right now…