Epilogue

(A/N) Hey there! So I'm still thinking about a sequel to this story...

Don't forget to check out my other fanfics as well

That is all, enjoy now :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>Navishaa< <<<<<

My last day in here – Doncaster's football club. It’ll be hard for me to leave this place which grown up in my heart but it’s not the only challenge in my life and I’m sure that by the time it will be just a sweet with a bit bitterness memory for me and for everybody.

I changed my clothes and bind my hair into pony tail. Now the last thing which I have to do is be with the team the last time and support them no matter what.

I looked at myself in the mirror and see light marks from tiredness, sleepless nights and sadness. I imagined Louis standing next to me but quickly got rid off these thoughts. Story with him has to come to an end… Sad but true.

I took my little bag which I brought here few days ago and got out of the room.

“Well, it’s time for me to go.” I said and poorly smiled.
Maria came to me and sadly looked into my eyes.

“You don’t want this.” She says “But it’s your choice. So have a good trip. I hope we will meet again.” She says and softly hugs me.
It’s strange how sometimes people can be so close with others who they barely knows. But it is so good when it is like this.
I got out of her flat and headed back to the stadium.

>>>>>>Louis< <<<<<
“No, boss. I don’t care about anything, except just to be with her.” I said through the phone driving to the stadium

“Well, if you say so. I hope this will work.” He responds considering our plan.

“I hope that too.” I answered and hung up the phone.
It has to work.

>>>>>>>Navishaa< <<<<<<

I was almost there and saw a lot of people with white t-shirts walking around it. Strange, fans shouldn’t be here yet. Two hours has left till the match. I looked at those t-shirts and saw the team's logo on them and I got totally confused. But what makes me unbalanced is that what is written on those shirts…

One of them says: Navishaa, don’t leave England! And on the back is written: Louis and we need you!
On other T-shirts is written: That article was fake and we all know that!
And the last as I can see is: You and Louis will be always in our hearts!

I read those notes and feel somehow strange. I quicken my pace that I would get quicker into the locker room and my cabinet.

I sat on the sofa and covered my face with my palms. Everything is not how I expected. I feel how my head starts spinning from all this and I stood up to take some medicine but I heared a knock.

“Please, not Louis.” I begged with closed eyes and then said “Come in!”

I heared how the door opens and I carefully turned around and looked who it was. My heart started to beat very hard. It’s Jessica. I felt somehow really weak.

“W-what do you want?” I asked not looking at her. I can’t look at her face.
“I just want- want to give you this.” She says and puts in my hand an envelope.

I looked at it and at her confused.

“Everything in there is explained and I hope you will read this before entering the stadium. I just want you to make sure that everything in there is written by me and everything is true.” She says sadly and then goes out of the cabinet.

I was so confused and scared, looked at the envelope and slowly opened it. I took the paper which is inside and see something written. I started reading.

So here comes the hour of truth, Navishaa. Sorry that I gave you this envelope and didn’t manage to tell everything directly but after I realized what kind of person I am I feel very embarrassed of my actions. I won’t write here some worthless introductions. I will just tell you everything and explain why I realized everything so quickly.
First of all, thank you for being so kind person when you heared that one friend of mine had raped me. I bet everybody would want such kind of support but to say the truth that rape was a lie. A huge lie. I know that you have a kind heart and you are very naive person so I thought that this lie will help me to get back with Louis. You maybe gave up because you didn’t want to hurt me but Louis never left you.

Another thing is that article which you have read in the newspaper. Another action from me. When Louis came to me and we talked about you and him in England I was very angry. I thought that you were a very disgusting person that you say one thing and do other thing. So I went to that newspaper’s agency and paid a lot for one writer that he would write and put this article into tomorrow’s newspaper. Being afraid that you won’t buy the newspaper I bought it by myself and put in front of your cabinet door. And then I only had to wait knowing that this article will blow your all dreams with Louis.

I know, I was a horrible person to do such things. But when Louis came to me few days ago he broke down. I saw him suffering but I still was holding the idea that he would be happy with me. Till I saw him crying of the idea that he could loose you. That was the moment when everything became clear to me. He loved you more than anything.
So I’m writing this letter for you wanting to think of everything again. Go back to Louis and live a happy life together. You won’t see me again because today I’m flying back to Spain.
So please think again and don’t let yourself and him suffer.

Jessica.

I finished reading and wiped down the tears that were running down my cheeks. I put the letter on the table and sighed nervously with shaking voice.
Everything was lie. I tried to be a good person for everybody and still some of them wanted to ruin my life and lied about such a precious things. I bit my lip and drank some water.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes the time when I have to go in there. I have to enter the stadium but I don’t want to do that. I’m scared. I wish I could run away from here and forget everything in my life. I wish I could erase this life time from my memories.

But I can’t do that....

I stood up from the sofa and with my entire strength tried to calm down. I got out of the cabinet and start to move to the exit of the stadium. With every step I heared louder yells from fans and uproar in the stands and with every step I felt more and more scared. Because I don’t know what I will do in front of those all fans who are expecting me to come back.

Finally I entered the stadium and see every fan coming and throwing something into big boxes. I went a little bit closer and see all that day’s when was written about Louis and love triangle newspapers are thrown here. I bit my lip. I looked at the fans with a scared look and they just looked at me with encouraging smiles and I moved further. I want to go to my seat but I saw right there Louis. I looked at him with eyes full of tears and he looks at me with eyes full of hope.

Suddenly silence appears in whole stadium and after few seconds all fans start singing. But this time the song is new.

Please navi, don’t leave us.
Louis loves you and we love you too.
If you will leave us,
Imagine what we can do.

They kept singing but I couldn't focus. I just kept looking at Louis with eyes filling with more and more tears.

Only now I noticed that Louis is with a black tux and suddenly he kneels on one knee. I looked at him and bit my lip once again. Fans keep singing and he draws something small from his pocket. He opens it and I see a ring.

Medical kit falls down from my hand and I covered my mouth with it

“I love you.” I heared Louis saying with hurt voice and I can’t do anything just run and hug him.

“I love you too.” I sobbed into his shoulders and clawed into his costume.

I withdrew my face from his shoulder and looked at him. His eyes are now a lot happier and his face is not so heavy like few minutes before.

I smiled through tears and touched his face with my fingers.

“Don’t you ever leave me again, ok?” he whispers softly looking into my eyes.

“I won’t.” I whisper back and kissed him softly but passionately.

He softly stops the kiss and looks at me again.

“Do you accept this promise ring?” he asks loudly and I giggled.

“I do.” I answered and we kissed again.