Chapter 28

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

I sat infront of the computer and as always logged into my facebook. I finally found Rick online and immediately opened a chat window with him.

Navishaa Marie
Hey!
I typed and waited for him to answer. I hope he will answer me…I frowned nervously because it took a while but then I received his message and sighed in a relief.

Rick V.
Hi. Congratulations with reaching the final.

I poorly smiled.

Navishaa Marie
Thanks. Anyway, I want to talk with you. I know that facebook is not the right place to do that but this question is bothering me too much.

Rick V.
What’s the problem?

Navishaa Marie
I know why you were or still are angry with me when I told you about Louis’s kiss.

Rick V.
I wasn’t angry.

Navishaa Marie
Yes you were. And Maria told me why.

Rick V.
Don’t mind what she has told to you. It doesn’t matter.

Navishaa Marie
Of course it matters, Rick. If I knew everything would be different.

Navishaa Marie
Maybe it’s good that you didn’t know because now you can be happy with Louis
Nothing is happening between me and Louis

Rick V.
Oh please, Navishaa. You don’t need to fool me and stop fooling yourself. Everybody sees what is happening between you two and yesterday’s match was a true proof of that.

Navishaa Marie
Yesterday’s match?

Rick sends me a link and I click on that. Youtube’s page jumps in front of my eyes and I look at it confused. The video is loading and in a minute it starts showing.

The match between England and Germany is going on and then the referee blows his whistle and the match ends. Then the view comes to me, smiling widely and with tears in my eyes. I am so happy. Suddenly I ran and jumpped on Louis and hugged him strongly. My eyes exploded and I gasped. I covered my mouth with right palm and kept looking. The same jumping period is repeated in slow motion at the end and I nervously stopped the video. Oh my God…

I moved the page down and looked at the comments.

Englandfanforever.
Oh my God! They look so cute together! I hope they will end together in this League and come back to England like a pair!

Navishaafan96
I totally agree with you. They are meant to each other and they should have realized that from first minute. I’m happy to be a witness of such a love!

Portugalian123
Ronaldo is way better option for her than Louis. He at least does something to show what he feels about her.

I just sighed and turned off that page. Probably I will be famous not because of my work in football but because my love stories in this League 2013. Great…

I heared my room’s telephone ringing and I sighed and stood up. I picked up the phone.

“Navishaa Marie?” asks young woman politely.
“Yes.” I respond.
“You need to come to the lobby as soon as you can.” She says and I get confused.
“Why?” I asked curiously.
“Someone is waiting for you.” She says somehow strangely
”Okay. I will be in a second.” I responded.
“Okay.” She says and hangs up the phone.

Who could be waiting for me in the lobby?

I got out of my room and locked it. When I reached the stairs and put one step down I rivet to the spot. I looked down and see Ronaldo in the middle of the lobby standing with a white rose in his hands and looking at me. I quickly turned around and wanted to go back to my room but…

“Navishaa!” shouted Ronaldo loudly and I stopped…

>>>>Louis< <<<

I got out of my room because I decided to go for a walk in the city when suddenly Charles runs into me. I look at him confused because he looks strange. All surprised or scared… I don’t know how to describe it.

“Louis, you need to see this.” He says in a rush and grabs my arm. He drags me to the stairs leading to the lobby and stops me. On it is standing Navishaa and I looked at her confused. I looked down the stairs and see Ronaldo kneeled on the ground with white rose in his hands.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
“Navishaa… I’m begging you to have dinner with me in this hotel’s restaurant that we could and explain everything.” Says Ronaldo and I look at him… I don’t know… surprised, scared, nervous or something like that.

He’s waiting for my answer but I don’t know it…

“It’s ok. You don't need to answer me now, but just so you know I will be waiting for you in the restaurant at 2pm. I hope you will come.” He said

I turned around without saying a word and slowly a bit amazed of what had happened here came back to my room.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I laughed nervously and got back to my room with Charles behind me.
“That was unbelievable.” I said nervously and sat on the bed.

In a minute Gerard, Zayn came to the room also.

“Have you seen that?” asks Zayn and I just nod nervously.
“Do you think she will go there?” I asked scared of this idea.
“If I were a woman I would go.” Says Charles and I glared at him.
“Thanks a lot.” I said sarcastically.
“What? I just said what I think.” He explains and I sighed nervously.
“Well, the fact is that you need to do something because I don’t think that Ronaldo will give up.” Says Gerard and I laid on the bed and put my palms on my forehead.
“I can’t show my feeling in public because she will get sacked.” I said nervously.
“You don’t need to show your feelings for Navishaa to others. You need show your feelings to her.” Says Gerard and Zayn nods.
“He’s totally right.” Zayn added
I sat back on the bed.
“What can I do during such a short time?” I wondered loudly and rubbed my forehead.
“Don’t worry. We will think of something.” Says Charles

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I’m slowly walking in the park with music playing in my ears. I’m thinking about myself
I looked up at the sky. I wished everything would be a lot easier but this how the life is going. Everybody faces their challenges and probably my most important challenge is Louis.

Rick is right… I feel something for him. And maybe he feels something for me too, but who knows… Anyway, our love is forbidden because I’m his coach and we can’t have a stronger relationship than a friendship. And that idea is killing me… I can’t stop thinking about him…

I turned my look to his room’s window in the hotel and sighed.

I don’t like Ronaldo… although he feels something for me too… But like that one comment in Youtube had said he’s at least trying to show what he feels for me unlike Louis… Or I don’t see his efforts?
Ugh! I don’t know! I don’t know what to do… I don’t know how to act further! I don’t know anything… and that is bothering me all the time!

>>>>Louis< <<<
Suddenly I jumpped from the armchair.
“I have an idea!” I shouted and everybody looks at me.
“Tell us.” Says Charles curiously and I sat back in the armchair and  started to explain.

After I finished they looked at me like I did a great job and I felt satisfied.

“But you still need her to go to the restaurant.” Says Zayn confused and I nodded
“Yeah, unfortunately I need.” I said “And it’s a big risk.”
“Well… what if two of us goes to restaurant also and supervises them?” asks Zayn and I laughed.
“You’re serious?” I asked and he nods.
“Do you have a better option?” he asks and when I think about that I realize that I don’t.
“I thought so too. So now… who will be going to the restaurant?” he asks and I looked at him.
“I can.” Says Zayn simply.
“I can also.” Says Charles and they both look at each other.
I look at them and chuckled.
They both are amazing.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I didn't put some fancy clothes on or make up my face. I don’t see a reason for that. I will just go to the restaurant and listen to what Ronaldo wants to tell me.

I got out of my room and locked it. I got downstairs and entered the restaurant. I run with my look through it and find Ronaldo sitting at the table dressed in expensive attire. On the table are standing a candle and a bottle of champagne. I just sighed nervously and roll my eyes.

I got to that table and Ronaldo immediately stands up and wants to withdraw a chair for me but I stopped him and did that on my own. He looks around nervously and sits into his place.

“I’m glad that you came.” He says smiling
“What do you want from me, Cristiano?” I asked desperately and looked at him the same.
At the same time I noticed how Zayn and Charles entered this restaurant and sits at the table behind Ronaldo’s back and I looked at them confused. What are they doing here? And why they are together?

Anyway I came back with my eyes back to Ronaldo who is looking at me and I see that he’s saying something and then shuts up. I explode my eyes and blushed.

“Sorry…” I said to him “…I’m too distracted today. Could you repeat what were you saying?” I asked carefully and he just wryly smiles.
“I said that I think I’m falling in love with you.” He says and I just glared at him and then giggle nervously.

“Geez, Cristiano…” I say “…you confessed in love for me after one date… if we can call it like that because it ended not so well. Nobody falls in love after one date, because it’s impossible. You need to know the person better, you need to find connection with him. Is not as simple as it looks like.”
“How do you know that?” he asks a bit nervous “You feel like that with Tomlinson?”

>>>>Zayn< <<<
We heared every word in their conversation in our seats. It’s more than we expected. And now… when I hear Ronaldo’s question I look at Charles surprised and waited until Navishaa will answer.
“My relationship with him or with somebody else is not your business, Cristiano. You have no right to be jealous or to be angry with me because I might have someone else. It’s my life and it’s only my business.” Good job, Navishaa. Send him off from you.
“Everybody is staring at us.” Whispers Charles and I looked around and see that he’s right.
“Well…we don’t look very normal.” I said simply and shrugged my shoulders.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
“Be with me and I will give everything what you want. I have a lot of money.” Says Ronaldo and I just sighed desperately and rubbed my forehead.
“I don’t need your money.” I said to him sadly that he doesn’t understand anything about me “I don’t care about money. Of course they are important but I am ok with what I have.”
“If you don’t care about money then why you accepted this job?” he asks confused and I raised my eyebrows. Is he really stupid or is he acting?
“First of all, football is my life. Secondly, England'sfederation asked me to do this. And thirdly, with those money which I will receive I will be able to pay for my mother’s treatment.” I explained to him a bit nervously.
“I could pay for your mother’s treatment for 20 years forward. All the time you will be around football and you will be famous. No one can ask for a better life.” he says to me and I laughed.
“So you wanted me to come here so that you could buy me?” I asked nervously and see how he gets nervous a bit.
“No. I wanted you to come here because I want you to be with me no matter what.” He says
“Listen, Cristiano.” I said sadly “Go back to your home where your family is and give to your son everything what you had offered to me right now. I bet he will be a lot happier than I would be with your money.” I finished and stood up from my chair.
“Where are you going?” he asks and stands up too.
“Back to my room. There’s no point for me to stay here because I can see that we don’t understand each other.” I respond poorly smiling, turn around and got out of the restaurant.

I got up to the floor where my room is and when I reached the door I find an aged letter with a waxy stamp on it stick to my door and behind it a red rose is shut away. I took the letter with that rose and looked at it curiously. It couldn’t be Ronaldo who stick it to the door because all the time he was in the restaurant.

A smile rises on my face and I quickly open the letter.

Navishaa....
I hope you came back from the restaurant not so impressed with that baron’s Ronaldo charm. Because you’re worth more than that. Let me to prove you that.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Your knight, …

I smile and bite my lip all blushed. What is going on in here and who is that knight?

I opened the door carefully and stick my head in after turning the light on. Well I don’t see anything new or changed in here.
I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I looked all over my room and shrugged my shoulders confused.

I made a step deeper into my room and I stepped on something. I quickly looked down and find another aged letter together with a rose.

I quickly with a smile opened it.

"Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle."

I smiled and look for more notes like this in my room. I noticed one on the armchair and quickly got to read it.

"Love isn’t about finding someone you can live with… It’s about someone you can’t live without."

I smiled more. Those letters are so sweet and I can’t do anything except like them. I sigh dreamingly and looked accidentally at the table and find another letter with a rose stick to it.

"Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but when you reach the top, the view is beautiful."

I smiled more and feel dependent from those letters.
I stood up. It’s so sweet and I can’t stop smiling. I looked through the room and I can’t see anything more. I look at the roses and find a vase for them. I put a vase on the table and it looks beautiful. Those roses are really special to me…
I got to my bed. After all, today was quite shocking day and I need to rest before tomorrow. I put my stuff on the night table and notice one more letter laying on my bed. I quickly take it and open.

Navishaa....
You should have found the letters with thoughts about that special feeling and roses. But there are more. The last one is stuck in my heart and only owning it you could have the whole collection. But it’s your choice.
Your knight, Louis

I kept looking at that letter. I still can’t believe that it’s him… And I thought that he doesn’t show me his feelings… Well I was really wrong.
I took the last rose in my hands and smelled it. It smells so nice. I smiled and opened my eyes.
It smells nicer than any other roses…
I sat on the bed still holding the letter and the rose and bit my lip shyly…