Chapter 16

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I roll on the other side and put the blanket on my head. I smile and sleep further but a knock on the door interrupts my lovely dreams. I sigh nervously and get out of the bed. I move into the slippers and crawl to the open the door. It’s room service.
“Good morning.” He says politely and with a smile.
“Good morning.” I said back and fixed my hair a bit although it doesn’t help a lot, I think.
“Here’s your morning newspaper.” He says and gives it to me “And here’s something for you.” He says and gives me a big box with a huge ribbon on it.” I look at him confused.
“You sure you didn’t mix up the room?” I ask but he just shakes his head and gives me the present…
“Thank you.” I say a bit unbalanced and go back to my room.
I threw the newspaper on the table and sit on the sofa. Who could have sent me the present? I put the box on my knees and find a card.
Thank you for being with us at the most important moment of our lives and helping us a lot. We’re hoping that our relationship will become better every day.
The team
 What are they planning now? Like I haven’t suffered enough already…

I sighed  and put the box into the corner. I straighten up and look trough the window at peacefully and almost empty park. My eyes catch a guy sitting on the bench and looking to one spot. I recognize it… It’s Louis.
Yuck… I go from the window and lay back in my bed. I close my eyes and put the blanket on me. Let’s continue my sweet dream about coming back home.
A strange feeling appears in my body and I turn on the other side. Maybe it will help me to hide it. But nothing… I close my eyes and sigh. What does that feeling wants from me? I think what could I do and the only thing which I think off is the morning run…in the park.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I go out of the hotel in my black training suit and look at the park. I hadn’t been running after I quit football and I don’t know how my body will react to this. Especially my not so healthy heart…
But I need this. Running helps me to relax to think about what I want and forget everything what I need to forget. Maybe it won’t be any bad consequences…
I put earphones in my ears and let the music play on. I sigh and start slowly running.

When they will stop laughing at me? I try to imagine while looking at the threes which I pass by… I don’t think that my performance or my coaching is so terrible like everybody says. Well, yes of course they’re not children anymore…at least physically…but still they do the same mistakes as my boys do. And I think that my exercises help them at least a little bit because we’re in the round of 16. Our main object is done… now all we have to do is think about match against Portugal… That one will be a tough one.

I just take a deep breathe and catch Louis still sitting on the bench with my look. I still can’t believe that he did that to me. And he still tries to act that it was a real kiss. Oh no… this time I won’t believe him because I don’t make myself in bigger fool place that I’m now… Real kiss… yeah right.
But… he paid for that. If it’s true that his girlfriend left him than… he really deserved that. That woman will be happier without him.
Suddenly a sharp pain appears in my heart and I stop and frown painfully. I tried to hold on unto the tree…

>>>>Louis< <<<
I triedto find Navishaa. In a second she was running right in front of me. I turn my head to the left and find her kneeling next to the three and holding on her heart.
I frown and quickly stood up and rann to her as quick as I can. She’s moaning from pain.
“Navishaa.” I said and squating down next to her “What’s wrong?” I ask but she just frowns and moans more.
“My pain.” It’s all that I hear…
“Your chest is aching?” I suddenly ask and she nods.
“Come.” I say and help her to stand up but she almost holds on her feet. She’s too weak. “I will bring you to your room.” I say and take her in my arms and as quick as possible I entered the hotel and brought her to her room.
I lay her on the bed and she quickly with her free hand claws into the pillow and moans again.
“Hold on a second. I will call Xavier immediately.” I say scared and run out of the room to Xavier’s which is few rooms further. I knock loudly and then impatiently knock again because no one is opening. Finally the door knob moves down and Xavier appears behind the door.
“Where’s the fire?” he asks as always with a smile but there’s no time for joke.
“Something happened to Navishaa.You need to help her. Quickly.” I say in a rush and Xavier frowns confused.
“What happened?” he asks running into his room and taking medical stuff with him.
“I don’t know.” I whine impatiently “Her chest or heart, something is aching badly. Hurry up.” I say a bit nervous that today he’s so slow.
Finally we run back to Navishaa's room and Xavier comes in and I want to come in also but he stops me.
“Wait here, ok?” he says deeply looking at me and I just sigh and nod. Yeah, probably it’s better for me to stay here.
He shuts the door and I lean against the wall and worried wait till he will come out.

I sighed and pretend that I looking at the posters in the corridor. Well I’m trying to look at them but all the time I’m thinking how’s Navishaa doing and what was that?

I hear the door opening and quickly turn around and find Xavier silently coming out of the room.
“How is she?” I ask immediately staring at him.
“She’s sleeping right now.” He says smiling… again.
“But she’s good, right?” I still ask a bit nervous.
“I hope so. I gave her some medicaments and I really wish that they help her. But I can’t be sure.” He says and shakes his head a bit sadly.
“Can I come in?” I ask nervously.
“She’s sleeping, Louis” He repeats and looks at me still smiling.
“Oh… right.” I say a bit uncomfortably “But what happened?” I ask confused.
“Let’s go to the restaurant and we will talk.” He says and I nod.
We go downstairs, enter the restaurant and take our seats.
“So?” I ask impatiently and look at him.
“Have you read the article about you and her?” he asks and orders a cup of coffee.
“The one where’s written that my intentions are only to get a place in a line-up?” I ask and Xavier nods. “So?” I ask confused.
“There’s mentioned about car crash which Navishaa suffered about six or five years ago. I don’t know exactly.” He says and I try to remember that place where was written about that.
“Oh yeah… I remember something.” I say and nod.
“So the consequence of that crash is that Navishaa's heart became very weak. She can’t do sports because the strain can be too heavy for her heart. It could easily stop any minute and then…” he shuts up and I frown.
“Then why she was running if she knows that it can cause her life?” I ask totally confused and Xavier shrugs his shoulders.
“I asked her… and she said that running helps her to be with her minds at least a bit. It helps her to relax.” He says and I just frown more and become nervous.
“Good way of relaxation.” I say sarcastically and angry because she’s so stupid to risk her life…

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

I open the morning newspaper and find an article about the League

Big shock strikes Italy
This year’s League is really a good entertainment for spectators because it’s full of surprises. At first new shocking England's coach, then her success, former champions or in other way to call trophy’s holders Italy didn’t qualify even for the round of 16 and the same situation in France.
So let’s look at everything a bit more. At first…Navishaa Marie a simple youth coach from a small country in Europe… Now she’s well known for the whole world and somebody looks at her in a good way but majority of football and England’s fans looks at her in not such a good way. Nobody believed in her success and the lost against Switzerland didn’t raise the confidence in her either. And now England is in the round of 16. A bit unexpected, right? But we will look how the things will be going for them in the match against Portugal… Ah… the strong meat is waiting for Miss Brighton. We’re really looking forward for that match. Unfortunately for Italy… they didn’t qualify further at all. What a shame for former champions of the world… And whose fault is this? Of course not the coach’s, who’s not a woman by the way…

I keep reading and hear a knock on my door. I roll my eyes and don’t bother to stand up. I don’t really want anybody’s company right now… Another knock but I just kept lying.

“Can I come in?” I hear how the door opens and male’s voice.
“Yes.” I say a bit nervously. Probably I should learn how to lock the door.
Finally the one who was knocking comes in and it’s Louis… Agh…
“I just wanted to ask how do you feel.” He asks and I put the newspaper on the night table.
“Better.” I say a bit coldly although I don’t want to be like that because he helped me… but I don’t want to get burned again…

>>>>Louis< <<<
I keep nervously standing. I want to know why she risked her life and was running in the park… I need to know that, but I don’t know how to ask.
I look carefully at her and she’s lying in the bed and looking at me. I need to ask her or go out of here. But I can’t go out of here till I don’t know the answer.
“Why you were running in the park if you know that your heart can stop?” I quickly ask and look at her angrily and she looks at me surprised…
“How do you know that?” she asks not angry but scared.
“Doesn’t matter. I know that and that’s it.” I say still nervously “Are you crazy? Do you want to kill yourself?” I almost shout and she frowns nervously and gets out of the bed.
“It’s not your business. I do what I want to do.” She says nervously and moves into her slippers.
“You want to die?” I ask raising my eyebrows.
“No… But it shouldn’t be so important to you.” She says and I purse my lips nervously “I’m going to take a shower. Don’t forget to close the doors after you leave.” She says and I nervously grab her hand and pull her close to me.
“Listen, coach.” I said “I don’t care that you’re thinking that I’m the biggest bastard in the whole world and that you think that all the team hates you. We know that it’s not true and we don’t need any dramas inside our team because all we want is to have a great atmosphere but you’re just blocking us. With that gift all we wanted is to thank you. It’s not a bomb and it won’t explode any minute so you can with no fear unwrap it.” I say angrily looking to her scared but trying to be tough blue eyes. I release her hand and feel my heart beating hard inside my chest. I went out of her room…
I stopped in the corridor and put a palm on my forehead… Why I’m so rough with her all the time? I don’t want to be like that…