Chapter 8

I wasn’t sleeping all night long because I knew what is waiting for me today. Thousands of articles in papers judging me that I’m a woman and I was so brave to take such a challenge. Probably the press outside the hotel would chase me and ask how do I feel after loosing with the strongest team in Europe…
I hear a knock on my door and I against my will get out of my bed in which I was laying only with bathrobe and go to open the door. It’s Xavier.
“Hey.” He says likes always with a smile and I just squeeze out not so cheerful ‘hi’.
“It’s already time for breakfast.” He says and looks at his watch.
“I don’t want to eat. I don’t want anything today.” I say and sit back on my bed.
“Come on, Navishaa. It’s just one lost. It’s not an end of the world.” He says and sits next to me and I just nervously giggle.
“It’s easy for you to say when you are a man and million eyes from the whole world aren’t glaring at you and watching every move and waiting till you will screw up.” I say to him and look down.
“Probably you’re right.” He says and sighs “You sure you don’t want to have something to eat?” he asks and stands up from the bed.
“Yeah.” I say sadly and nod.
“Well, then ok…”

>>>>Louis< <<<
Everybody sits at the table and then takes their plates. People from other tables are looking at us strange maybe because of yesterday, maybe because of they know who we are. But we all are already accustomed to a big attention from others.
Xavier comes and joins us at the table.
“Where is she?” asks Carles and Xavier sighs.
“She didn’t want to eat.” He says a bit worried I think “She didn’t sleep all night also.” He says and everybody looks at him confused.
“How do you know that?” asks Charles
“Because I saw that from her face.” Answers our team doctor. Probably he knows what he’s talking.
-----------------------------------

Everybody comes into our room.
“Look.” Says Carles and throws a newspaper on the table. We all see a big headline “That’s the proof of the biggest mistake in England football’s history” and big photo of her is under the headline.
“Every newspaper is writing about her.” Says Gerard and throws another newspaper on the table. In this it’s written “Is this enough to humiliate England or they will need more?” and her photo is again.
“You should look at the Internet. There you can find various thoughts about her.” Says Zayn
“Go to League's page.” Suddenly Charles says and Zayn immediately types it into the space.
“Where’s next?” he asks and Charles says to go to our match page. The main article is with the headline “Another shocking new hits England”
“I already feel sorry for her.” Says Zayn and I look down a bit guilty.
“Maybe we should go and look how she’s doing?” I suggest carefully and everybody looks at me.
“I don’t think that we are those people who she wants to see.” Says Carles and I nod. He’s right…

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

“For the first time I want to quit everything, mom.” I say sobbing into the phone and wipe my face once again. All that pressure is so hard that I can’t take it alone.
“Honey, calm down. You lost only one time. It’s not a big deal.” Says my mom and I sob again.
“It wouldn’t be a big deal if I weren’t watched by a half of the world.” I say and sigh.
“Everything will be fine. Maybe they still didn’t accustom to you and in the other match you will see, everything will be fine.” She tries to cheer me up but her efforts are useless.
“Anyway…how you’re doing? Do they treat you good?” I ask and wipe my face down once again.
“Everything is good. The girl, she’s Isabella is very nice with me and funny too.” I feel that she says that with a smile.
“Good then. At least you’re having a great time.” I say sadly and my mom sighs.
“Stop. Understand? I don’t want to hear anything from you connected with yesterday’s match. You will go to the next match with your chin raised up and you will show everybody that you’re better than half of the men in the world.” She says and I just giggle.
“As you command, mom.” I respond.
“I’m serious. Otherwise you will be in a huge trouble.”