The Soundtrack

Here are some songs that had inspired me to write some parts of the story. So I thought why not share it with you. As I said there'll be a sequel title My Lucky Strike. Please do keep an eye out for it yeah? Hopefully you'll like it as much as this. In the meantime trailers are always welcome and you can also check out other works of mine. Thank you :)

Wings by Little MixThey put a shinning gold medal around my neck and handled me the cup. My dream has come true! I threw my hands with the cup high up in the air and all of our fans, family members clapped for us.... madly

You're not sorry by Taylor Swift- "Can we talk?" suddenly I heared a voice that I hate so much right now. "No" I said coldly, closed the bag and got away from him but he catches up with me.
"Please" he says acting hurt......Acting again.... Not this time

Uncover by Zara Larsson- 14. Coach can't have intimate relationship with a player or a member from a staff.
I just laughed nervously. "There is no relationship between me and Tomlinson" I explained to him clearly and he looks at me like he didn't believe my words.

Never underestimate a girl by Vanessa Hudgens- "Do you hate me so much because I'm a woman?"

Dirty little secret by All American Rejects- My girlfriend hates me and that is killing me.....but I don't know if it's killing me more than the fact that I really can't forget my coach

Hall of fame by The Script- I looked at the trophy on the table and smiled. We did it...We really did My heart is still shivering from yesterday when I took it in my hands and raised it up infront of all people and fans.

Kiss me by Ed Sheeran- I crashed my lips unto her lips. People started screaming alot louder. I softly put my hands on the sides of her face and enjoyed this amazing moment. She shivered a bit but she's responding to my kiss.

Change my mind by One Direction- "Will you come or not?" asks Zayn a bit nervously and I just laughed. They all hugged me in a circle.It's good to say goodbye to them. Now I feel much more relieved. When I moved a bit futher from them, I can see that Louis is not here and I sighed sadly.

Glad you came by The Wanted- I turned around and see... Louis standing behind me, I smiled happily.

Never say never by The Fray- "I don't even want to imagine what will be happening after a month" Louis softly puts his finger under my chin and sofly raises it. "Don't think about that ok? We will think something and now... let's enjoy this month as much as we can" He says and softly kisses me