( 07; bloodstained )

'paper scent.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the thought of [name] being able to run so fast never occurred to so-mun.

the girl was practically zooming past every single obstacle, even passing by the bicycles and motorbikes the faster she ran, her little legs running forwards and forwards, mind set on doing what she had claimed.

she needed to save the man in her vision.

like before, she knew the vision she had was way too realistic to be just a dream. it all felt so real, seeing an attempted murder up close, and the evil spirit's red eyes glowing in the dark of the backroom.

"[name], wait!!" he tried to call out to her yet again, but it reached deaf ears. he didn't know whether or not the evil spirit was a level one or a level three, and he had no issue with facing them alone, but he ought to inform the rest.

he didn't have his earphone with him at the moment, so he instead place his two fingers on the side of his head, "wi-gen!! i need you to inform mr. ga and the others! i think [name] may have stepped on one evil spirit!!"

okay so-mun. remember, stay safe.

hearing the response he wished to hear, the boy quickly regulated his breathing and ran faster than he could before, in hopes of catching up with the sonic-like [name].

the two neared a sharp cut, thus entering a small neighborhood. at the end of the street, there was a small convenience store, its headlights glimmering a bright blue as a sign that the store was open.

[name] neared the store and slammed her body against the glass door, shaking it as a result, breathing heavily with her wild [h/c] hair sticking against her sweaty body, breath shaky and mouth parted to breathe in as much oxygen as she could.

[name] began to frantically look around hoping to spot the kind cashier she had known/recognized for a long while. she often ran late for school in the morning because she would turn off her alarm every time she woke up, asking for another five minutes, and would have to buy her breakfast from here. she recognized the cashier who worked here now since he seemed pretty nice and often attempted conversation with her.

and that very same cashier was bleeding out of himself in the vision.

so-mun soon arrived and held onto the door with heavy pants escaping his mouth, sweat building up on his body and dampening his messy, curly hair. he looked around, "is this where you...saw...the vision?" he asked, taking in deep breaths after that long run he hadn't had in a long time.

"i swear i saw him here...!" she looked around frantically, checking behind the counter for any hints, and her eyes went wide as tennis balls once she saw bloodstains. "here...he was here...!"

"i smell blood too..."

a light bulb flickered over the female, "wait...it was dark, and...he was in a room!! the staff room!" she looked around once more for a door, and raced for it when she saw one just near the freezers, mun following not far after her.

she gasped when she saw bloodstains on the floor, as if his body was dragged all the way back in here, fear overtaking her body once more. at the reaction, mun quickly stepped up and laid an arm in front of her, as if preventing her from walking any forwards, and shook his head at her. "don't touch anything, you'll leave evidence..."