( 26; love me all you want )

'paper scent.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the hangover soup tasted like bliss.

[name] was a bit jitty and jumpy with his grandparents for they ushered her to eat as much as she could, which wasn't much because she was still feeling the hangover, "please, eat some more!!"

"t-thank you..." she bashfully accepted the egg rolls and the kimchi, remaining respectful throughout the lunch.

she sat next to his grandmother who kept rubbing her back and in front of her was his grandfather and himself; he had literal hearts in his eyes the more he saw his loved ones converse with one another freely and happily. contrary to [name] who was under a lot of pressure, of course.

her hands were still shaking and she was really embarrassed from earlier, so she was barely able to swallow anything at all. what's worse is that none of them were eating and kept ushering her to do so.

"p-please, you should eat as well...!" she tried to convince them to focus on anything other than her; this was way too early into whatever she and mun had. didn't the 'meet the parents' phase come after like, at least four months of dating?!

too early!!

"yes yes, of course...!" his grandfather took his second bite thankfully, and exactly when he did, his grandmother started patting her head lovingly. she nearly jumped but didn't because that would cause another issue of its own.

"eat up, mun-yeong..." [name] looked confusedly over to his grandmother while biting down on the delicious piece of boiled beef; looks like his cooking skills came from his grandfather.

"sorry about that..." seok-gu, ,his grandfather, tried to form an excuse, "that's mun's mom's name..."

"grandma, isn't she pretty?" she almost choked on her soup if she hadn't swallowed it in time, face flushing all over again as she looked questioningly over at mun, who only goofily smiled at her while leaning over his two hands like a cutie. as if he was enjoying this entire situation.

if she hadn't loved him, she would've beheaded him.

his grandmother tucked her wild hair strand behind her ear, "she is, my oh my..."

[name] cleared her throat and shot a threatening look at mun before doing a complete one-eighty in her personality and looked over to his grandmother, smiling sweetly, "you're much prettier, miss!"

she knew her way around flattering people and what she said was pretty much the truth.

every woman is beautiful.

his grandfather gave his grandson a pat on the back, laughing bashfully, "you've pretty much hit the jackpot, mun!"

"haven't i, grandpa?"

"but, if i had to ask..." he leaned over his plate, leaning near her face as his wife blushed profusely at [name]'s compliment, repeating her words to herself, "what do you like about him?"

mun's face distorted into that confusion, "hey, why are you saying as if there's nothing good about me? and she loves everything about me!" he looked at the girl who loved him endlessly for affirmation, "right, [name]?"

she blinked once, twice, thinking of a proper answer before...

...wait...

...i can...take advantage of this situation? she looked at his grandfather and grandmother in a look of realization, before smiling sweetly like she never could before...yet why..why was mun seeing devil horns forming on the crown of her head?