( 13; headfirst into honey )

'paper scent.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it had been a few days since [name]'s powers had fully awakened, and because of it, her routine had completely and entirely changed. 

yet again, during the day, she went to school and worked her brain off like a madman, maybe even check-up on min-hyuk that had his memories of that night entirely erased form his mind, injuries gone as well. this time, she fully explained to him that her ear had become injured in an assault but she was fine, and he couldn't have been happier.

he did threaten to hunt down who exactly hurt her, but she calmed him down because if he ever got to face pil-kwang...not a good idea.

after school and occasional visits to min-hyuk's baseball practice for a few tosses, she would come back with a severe headache, and would train full-time with ha-na, and this time, she was not going to get thrown around like a complete ragdoll. 

this time, she was actually fighting back, with no hesitance. their brawls in the rink were exciting and thrilling for ha-na, because the strength of the female's kicks was swift and nasty, being able to trip the female over multiple times. but that being said, ha-na overpowered her.

that's why, during their time together, ha-na would teach her the essence of kickboxing and how her quick legs would be able to actually be of use in battle. so far, she'd learned the flying kick and the tornado kick, and another one she'd forgotten the name of yet was still practicing on a daily basis.

during the evening, mo-tak would hype her up against the boxing bag that hung from the ceiling in the corner of the large common room, teaching her the essence of control over her strength and the way she should hold herself in a fight like a boxer. if she would be good enough, then mo-tak would buy her ice cream from the shop downstairs, and that would make her face brighten up anytime.

(she punched a hole in one of the bags once from her strength. she had to get a new one as her pocket money because ha-na scolded her, while mot-tak was acting like a proud elder brother.)

lastly, during the night, she would go out to the park with so-mun and would be put into tight situations. why? to train her sixth sense of creativity and cleverness. in short, it was just named 'sixth sense' (it was actually decided over a series of arguments between ha-na and mo-tak, and in the end, jang-mul named it).

he would put her into a situation that she had no way out of, and she would have to use the objects around her to retaliate. he was basically just training her reaction time and speed, because on the battlefield, no one would wait. [name] also took the basic class to learn psychokinesis, starting with a long two-hour lecture from him which would leave her dozing off, but with a hit to the head from the newspaper roll in his hand, she would jolt awake.

well, that only started after...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"you want me...to lift that...with my mind?"

"i didn't say mind [name], i said 'hand'!!"

[name] was out in the public neighborhood park with the sun shining down on her skin and tanning it despite winter. she should've asked ha-na if she could share the sunblock with her, but the idea of tanning was more appealing than being stared down by a tiger.

she was in front of the wall where the handprints of the counters were planted, and because mo-tak was busy today at the police station, her second period was with mun, where an entirely new lesson began.