( 15; like glitter )

' paper scent.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"my head is spinning..."

[name] dragged herself with a towel around her neck, coming right out of the shower after another session of her attempting to lift a rock with psychokinesis, and was left with another set of continuous nosebleeds.

mun made a mess out of her, not at all holding back with his psychokinesis lessons, and on top of that, she was a little hungry since afternoon as well.

she took a seat and placed her head on the kitchen counter lazily, groaning in pain, "you could literally cook eggs on my forehead...!" and on top of that, after such a long and tiring day, she still needed to study for her history test tomorrow. [name] wanted to die.

ms. chu giggled from where she stood, placing some dumplings into a container, "why can't i turn nineteen already so i can drink and wash this pain away?"

"oh no, poor [name]. she's already thinking of drinking at the age of eighteen, how naughty..." ms. chu placed a warm bowl of ramen in front of her, with the fishcakes and slices of beef as well. "i bet you're too sick to eat these noodles, then..."

"huh?! did i say i was sick?!" [name]'s head shot up as she rubbed her hands together in excitement, staring down at her reflection in the clear broth of her favorite meal. "waah, thanks ms. chu!!" she gave her a thumbs up, winking, "you're the best."

the woman bashfully gave a thumb up back.

[name] grabbed her chopsticks and drooled at her meal, realizing that something was missing from her bowl, something she really loved. just as she started with a silent prayer, mun arrived with a pot full of unpeeled, soy-sauce dripped soft-boiled eggs, and swayed them in front of her. "i bet you're too sick to eat these too, then."

 "h-hey!!" she stood up form her seat, leaning up to catch a glimpse of them before he pulled away. "t-there's a saying that eggs are good for quick recovery!!"

"really, then..." he grabbed one and just before he placed one in her bowl, he pulled back, a sly look on his face. "what was the name of the last king of the joseon period?"

[name] gritted her teeth, biting down on her ow growing nails in nervousness, "uh....gojong!! it was gojong, during the 1864 to 1907 period!"

"correct!" he placed one in her bowl and she squealed like an excited chick, obviously obsessed with the little side dish in her bowl. 

"next question..." he picked out another egg and swayed it in front of her eyes, the same [e/c] ones that followed it along. he chuckled at her behavior, "which korean president enacted the sunshine policy, opening up dialogue with north korea?"

"hey, that's the hard one!!" she hummed in thought, piping off the drool from the corner of her glossy lips, suppressing her desperate need for the eggs that were boiled and soaked in soy sauce. "uh...um..."

"hint: his name starts with kim."

"what kind of hint is that?! all of their names start with kim!!"

she thought harder, knocking on her head to make it work, "uh....was it...kim dae-jung?"

"hmm...." he hummed in thought, teasing her and she groaned, licking her lips and gulping down the longer he thought. she was about to snap at his little game, but he cheered at her response and placed another egg in her bowl, "correct!"

"hell yeah!! take that, you st-!!"

he covered her mouth, shaking his head, "hey, don't curse at him!!"