( 14; connection )

'paper scent.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[name] had a lesson of a lifetime. thanks to her amazing running skills and her applying a little bit of butter on the two of them, she got off with just a few bandaids covering her face, and a purple bruise on one of her eyes.

jang-mul quite literally saved her life when he rolled in a trolley with boxes full of bulletproof vests and guns. [name]'s jaw dropped to the ground at their sights, and didn't even realize she was pushed into one a few seconds later by none other than ms. chu, the only one who actually cared.

[name] let out childish tears, "ms. chu..."

the said woman only patted her back comfortingly, "why did you anger both of them like that, huh?"

"i swear i'll never do it again..."

[name] patted down on the thin fabric that covered her chest, "are these really bulletproof though?"

"wanna test it out?"

out of nowhere, ha-na loaded the gun with a loud 'click' and pointed it right at [name]'s chest, and she shrieked, but it got even worse when even mo-tak and so-mun pointed it at her and cornered her to the foot of the boxing rink behind her.

[name] trembled under the guns, once again letting out childish tears, dropping down to her knees in hopes to get far away from the guns, "i-i said I'm sorry...i swear i won't ever draw again..."

"p-pease...spare me...!!"

"hey, don't be sca-"

"are you going to kill me?! over a bunch of drawings?! i never even got to do anything i wanted!! is still wanted to travel the world and go hiking and get that kageyama body pillow and over that, i'm still a virgin!!"

"[name]-"

"ahhh, i'm sorry, okay?! i swear i won't curse at any of you from now on and i won't pray that each of you adopt consciousness of your actions and i won't make videos of you guys and make memes out of them, i swear!!"

"i kind of really want to shoot her now..."

soon, [name] lay against the ground while covering her chest, "i'm sorry, i 'm sorry!!! i should've never lived and become a counter-!!"

pop!

the gun wasn't a gun. in fact, she didn't even feel the bullet hit her chest or any part of her body. once she pulled away her arms from her face and squinted her eyes at the bright light, all she saw was a bunch of confetti surrounding the room, and the pleasant music resonated in the area as if something fun was about to start.

she looked up to see all five of the counters standing right on top of her face, each one with its own beautiful smile.

it hit her like a truck.

and she was fucking embarrassed out of her goddamn mind.

she stumbled up with the help of ms. chu, a bright blush of pink on her face. "you're officially a counter from now on, [name], so congratulations-"

"none of you heard that." she pointed to each and every one of them. "i swear to god if i hear any of my words come out of your mouth-"

"about not being able to buy some anime dude's body pillow?" mo-tak asked with an evil smirk.

"about not being able to travel the world?" mun further teased, crossing his arms.

"and about being a virgin?" ha-na finished.