4

leahs pov

i woke up in the morning. its 8:00 and lily is still asleep. i look over and see jordan waking up. i decided to let lily sleep in until she wakes up herself. she seemed really tired yesterday. me and jordan left the room so we dont wake lily up.

we sat on the sofa and she sat close to me. i sighed and pulled her onto my lap, burying my nose in her neck.

"how is she doing?" jordan asked, holding onto my arms which wrapped around her.

"shes been better. she seems to be really struggling. i dont know what i can do to help her." i sighed. "i told her ill take her out today so we can focus on us and forget about everything else."

"i think she really likes her, jords. i hate seeing her like this. it hurts knowing that shes hurting and i cant help her." i say.

"what if you talk to keira and ask her?" jordan suggests. i shake my head.

"no lily told me she doesnt want me to" i say, knowing that i cant go against my sisters wishes.

"but it will help her. you dont have to tell lily. she wont find out." jordan says. i really think it will help if keira can slyly ask maya if she likes anyone.

i pull out my phone and message keira

me: hey kei, i need to speak to you. please ring me when you can. xx

she replied almost instantly

kei<3: hey le is everything okay. you can call now xx

i facetimed her and smiled slightly when she answered.

"you okay le. you dont look like you've slept well"

"yeah i havent really" i said rubbing the back of my neck. "are you alone"

"lucy is here. i can go somewhere more private if you want"

"no no its fine." i said, knowing she would probably tell lucy anyway.

"so. erm. im a bit worried about lily. she told me that she almost had a moment with maya. she said that she thinks she has feelings for maya. she keeps getting herself worked up about it. she doesnt want to say anything to her incase she messes up their friendship. can you try find something out and get back to me. shes in a bad place kei and i dont know what else to do" i told her, my eyes tearing up.

"wow. im gonna be honest i think maya likes her back. she hasnt shut up about lily since she left." keira said slightly laughing. "ill try get something out of her, dont know if she'll tell me anything though."

"thanks kei. i love you so much. just dont let it spill that lil likes her. she didnt even want me to tell you." i said, slightly chuckling. 

"love you too. ive got to go but ill ring you later yeah?" keira said.

"love you too" lucy called from off the camera.

"love you too luce" i said laughing.

while we were talking jordan went and made us both cereal. she brought it and sat down with it. we both ate and then jordan said she was going. 

"thank you for coming jords. i really appreciate it." i said as she went to the door.

"its no problem. i love you." she replied stepping outside.

"i love you" i said and kissed her lips gently. then she left.

lilys pov

i woke up to an empty bed. it is now 10 am i grabbed my phone and saw that maya had messaged me. 

maya<3: hey lil. how are you? can you ring later, im soooo bored