11

it's the next week and today arsenal is playing against city at the emirates. we decided that we would meet maya in the car park and head in together. keira lucy and maya are staying over for the night as it's a 3pm kickoff on a saturday and then heading back to manchester in the morning.

i stood with my mum by the car and waited for maya. she came out of the city players bus and came over to us. she hugged me and my mum, saying hello. i waved at keira and lucy who were getting off the bus. my mum started walking in and maya took my hand and kissed my lips. we followed her into the stadium to find out seats. little did we know that keira had taken pictures of the interaction. we sat down in the family section and had a conversation together. mum went off and started talking to one of the other mums.

"so about this whole baby thing" maya spoke quietly, taking my hand in hers.
"i'm keeping it" i said "i know i'm only young but my heart is telling me to keep it"
"yeah. so does that mean you're not coming back to manchester" she spoke sadly.
"um i don't really know. im going to stay until it's born and for a while after. i know that i'll need my mums help and stuff but i don't know about after. i do want to because manchester is also my home. i just don't know." i said. "i'll just see how everything goes"

soon later the girls walked out and took their places. the match was going well. the end result was 2-1 to arsenal. the girls did a lap and then leah came up to the family area with lucy and keira. we said hi to everyone and then leah took us back to the pitch. she helped us over the barrier.

i grabbed a ball and did some kick ups. then i blasted it into the top corner of the net.
"lily be careful. the baby." maya says quietly. it's cute that she cares so much.
"the baby will be fine. plus there isn't even a bump yet." i told her.
we stayed on the pitch for a while and just kicked the ball about for a bit. i got a bit out of breath and bent over with my hands on my knees.
"i think that's enough for you love" leah laughed, patting my back gently. we went to the cars and drove home.

my mum drove me and maya home while leah drove lucy and keira. when we got home we all chilled on the sofa.

we ate dinner, which mum made and then went up to get ready for bed. i got dressed and brushed my teeth. i came back to my room and then slipped into bed. i was soon joined by maya. she came beside me and wrapped her arm around my waist and rested her hand on my stomach. i was facing away from her so i pressed my back into her chest and she spooned me. she placed lots of kisses on my shoulder and neck. i fell asleep easily with her touch. all my worries disappeared and i got a good night sleep.

leah's pov
i was sat in bed and lucy and keira were on the blowup mattress.
"look at this" keira said throwing me her phone. i looked at it and saw a picture of lily and maya. they were holding hands and kissing. it was so cute.
"swipe right" she said. i did and there were more. one of them hugging and one of them holding hands and walking.
"they actually make such a cute couple. are they together yet?" i said
"yeah maya told us a few days ago. did lily not tell you?" lucy asked. i shook my head. i don't blame her for not telling me. she has a lot going on. i gave keira back her phone and she sent the pictures to lily and maya but they didn't open them.

"do you guys want to go out for an icecream?" i asked after a while. lucy and keira both nodded. we went to lilys room to see if they wanted to come too. i opened the door and saw them both cuddled up together. i took a picture and closed their door gently. i went downstairs, where the girls were waiting and showed them the picture.
"awwh" they both said that the same time. i laughed and we went to the car. i drove us to a dessert shop and we got ice creams. we ate them and went back to the car and drove home. when we got there we fell asleep quite easily.

lilys pov
the next morning i woke up in mayas arms. i didn't want to wake her so i grabbed my phone and saw that leah and keira had sent me some pictures. i smiled when i saw some pictures of me and maya. i put one of us outside the emirates as my lock screen and the one of us sleeping as my home screen.

after a few minutes maya woke up. she kept her hands wrapped around me and i turned myself so i was facing her and placed a few kisses on her lips.
"good morning baby" i said, rubbing my thumb on her cheek.
"morning lil" she said.

we went to get breakfast and then cuddled on the sofa while watching a tv show.
"hello you two" lucy said walking into the room.
"hi guys" i said looking at leah and keira who now came into the room.
"have youse eaten breakfast" maya asked.
"yeah" keira said as they all sat on the sofa. after a while the girls went to get ready. they packed everything they brought with them and called a taxi.

once the taxi was here, i said bye to keira and lucy first and then they went to the taxi. then i hugged maya.
"i'll miss you. make sure you ring me later" she said. i nodded and kissed her lips.

"aww" all the girls said.
"oh shush." i laughed and then she left.

i stood at the door and waved until i could no longer see the taxi.