6

warning: this chapter has masturbation.

i woke up and leah wasn't in bed anymore. i sat up and got my phone from her bedside table. soon she came back in the room.

"morning. i've got training in an hour. you wanna come?" she asked. i shook my head. i just felt like staying home today. i needed a lazy day to myself. as much as i love leah, i need some time away from her.

"okay. you sure you'll be alright home alone." she said, unsure whether to leave me alone or not.

"le i'll be fine. i'm almost 16. you'll only be gone for a few hours" i said getting out of bed and leaving the room so she could get changed. i went straight downstairs without getting dressed and made myself a bowl of cereal. i finished eating and washed my bowl. leah came down and sat down for a bit. i sat with her until she left. she kept asking if i was sure i'd be fine.

"leah i'll ring you if i need you. now go before you're late." i confirmed. after about an hour after leah left, i went upstairs and got dressed. i just sat in my room on my bed looking through my phone. maya hadn't messaged me today which i thought was strange. i decided to watch a netflix series on my laptop.

after a while i zoned out slightly, thinking about maya. i got snapped back into reality when i felt my underwear getting wet and a feeling growing in my lower stomach. i closed the laptop and put it on the bedside table. i pulled off my pants and underwear staring at my glistening juices soaking my underwear. i noticed that this feeling inside me grew when i thought about maya. it had never been this much before. i have masturbated before. but i don't do it often.

i spread my legs slightly and ran a finger through my folds, spreading wetness along my slit. i put a bit of pressure on my clit and shut my eyes. i repeated this motion a few times. then i pushed one finger inside me, moaning at the contact. i started pumping it at a slow pace, breathing out heavily as i did. i sped up and soft moans left my lips.

i added a second finger and carried on at a fast pace. "oh fuck" i moaned, hitting my spot perfectly each time i pumped my fingers.

suddenly the door opened. "oh shit" leah said while quickly closing the door again. i didn't stop. i couldn't. i was so close. i bit my lip to quieten the moans. i curled and uncurled my fingers inside me a few times and this sent me right over the edge. my hips bucked forward as i came. i kept my fingers in me for a minute until i caught my breath back. then i pulled them out and licked them quickly.

i stood up pulling on my pants and going to the bathroom to wash my hands. then i remembered that leah had walked in and seen what i was doing. everyone does it. it's not that big of a deal. but how did i not hear her come into the house? or up the stairs?

leah's pov
i arrived back home and went inside i looked in the living room for lily. she wasn't there, so i put my bag down on the sofa and went upstairs to find her.

i opened her door and saw something i did not want to see. she was sat on the bed fingering herself.
"oh shit" i said and i pulled the door closed.

i put both hands over my face. what the fuck. why couldn't i have just knocked. that image is going to be stuck in my brain forever now. i walked to my room to get dressed and give her some privacy, before going downstairs and sitting on the sofa.

she walked in the room and my face turned red with embarrassment.
"i'm sorry lily. i probably should have knocked." i said avoiding eye contact.
"probably" she said sitting next to me, grabbing the remote and switching on a tv show.
"you sorted yourself out?" i said. i have no idea why. i was feeling very awkward and didn't know how to react.
"mhm" she said nodding her head

i'm surprised at how calm she is. if it was the other way around, i'd me extremely embarrassed and not want to come out of my room, but i'm glad she's taking it well. i just have to try and be normal. pretend i never saw what i saw.

"did you eat lunch?" i asked. she shook her head.
"wasn't hungry" she replied.
"i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable." she adds on, looking at me for the first time.

"it's okay, you don't need to apologise. everyone does it, even me. i just didn't expect it, that's all" i said. i handled that pretty well, surprisingly. "do you want take out tonight. i probably shouldn't but i can't be arsed cooking" i say trying to change the subject.

"yeah alright"
"what do you want" i ask pulling out my phone to order.
"pizza?"
"sounds good" i said and i ordered us pizza.

soon the pizza arrived. we ate it and then i went to shower. when i got out the shower and got dressed, lily was in her room. i knocked.
"come in" she called. i went in and sat at the edge of her bed. she was sitting up in bed.
"you can come here if you want" she said pulling back the duvet. i slid in next to her.

"lily, keira rang me and said that maya was upset yesterday. she felt like you were ignoring her and she thought that she did something wrong to make you upset" i said.

"i didn't mean to make her upset. i just don't want to mess up or say the wrong thing to her" she replied self consciously. i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"i think you need to talk to her. tell her how you feel. you never know, she might feel the same"

"yeah but what if she doesn't" she replies.

"well you never know if you never ask" i say. she sits and thinks.

"i'd rather tell her in person, than on the phone." she says.

"yeah but you might not see her in person for a while." i point out. "you can't keep ignoring her until you see her again"

"okay. i'll try speak to her tomorrow." she says, while nodding.

"okay goodnight" i say, kissing her head and getting up. i walked out of her room, turning the light off and closing the door. i went into my own bed and went to sleep.

A/N: wordcount for this chapter is 1155
i hope you guys like this. please leave any suggestions in the comments or you can message me privately :)