7

A/N: i decided that i don't want to write about leah's acl. mainly because it still doesn't feel real that she's not at the world cup. i also decided that i didn't want maya or lily to talk about how they feel just yet.

timeskip: a few weeks.

arsenal finished 3rd in the wsl, securing a champions league spot. me and leah went to milton meynes to be with our family. me and maya are still talking but i still haven't told her how i feel. i'm struggling to find the right way, or the right words to say it.

i'm sat on the sofa with jacob watching tv and bella on my lap. leah walks in the room.
"i'm taking bella on a walk who want to come with" she asked.
"i'll come." i said standing up putting my shoes on.
"i would but i cant be arsed" jacob said. me and leah rolled our eyes and left with bella. we walked through the park, letting bella off her leash. she ran a bit in front of us and we talked a bit.

"have you told maya yet" leah asked. i shook my head.
"no. but we have been speaking." i say. "i just don't know how to say it to her."

"i've invited them to come over for a few days. i asked mum and she wouldn't stop talking about it until i invited them." leah says. i smile. i'm happy that i get to see them again. after doing a lap of the park, we went home.

time skip: 3 days

the door was knocking so i went to open it. stood at the door was maya, keira and lucy. i quickly hugged them all, inviting them into the house.
"i've missed you guys so much" i said.

over the next few days we went out to lots of places. to the park, cinema, bowling, lots of cafes and restaurants and more places. today is my birthday party. through the morning, i facetimed all my friends in manchester. it's now about 5:00 and we're getting ready for my party. jordan came over to celebrate with us as she is basically part of the family. i put on a dress and curled my hair. i told my family i didn't want anything too big or fancy, even though it's my 16th. we decided on a barbecue and have some family round.

after we ate it was time to cut the cake. i stood while everyone sing happy birthday. i blew out my candles and then got told to pull the cake topper. when i did money came out of the cake. i kept pulling until the money stopped. i got £200 in the cake. i went to my parent and hugged them, thanking them for everything. after we served cake we just relaxed outside for a bit. some of my family went until it was just jordan, holly and my grandma.

i decided to open my presents. i got lots of money and gift cards from my aunts and uncles. i got a new phone, some clothes, jewellery and some new football boots.

"thank you everyone so much. i'm so happy for you all in my life" i smiled. soon everyone had left and i went upstairs to get ready for bed.

i was sat on my bed on my phone replying to some messages, until i heard maya come into my room. she sat next to me on the bed. i decided that this is my chance to tell her as she's leaving tomorrow.

"i need to speak to you maya." i said. she looked at me.
"this could make or break our friendship but i feel like i need to tell you" i continued. i took a deep breath and said it.
"i like you. like i like like you" i said looking into her eyes.
"i like you too" she said. i felt so relieved. i felt so happy that she felt the same. my eyes lit up and i had a massive grin on my face. she put her hand at my cheek and leaned into me pressing her lips against mine. it felt like mini fireworks going off inside me. she pulled away and rested her forehead on mine. i'm happy that i finally told her. i only wish i told her sooner because now she's leaving tomorrow and we won't see each other for a while.

we both got into bed and cuddled into each other.  she rested her head on my chest and i stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

the next morning we woke up in the same position.

after breakfast the girls had to go. we had lots of fun in the time we were together. i was sad to see them go. i hugged them at the front door. lastly i hugged maya. i kissed her cheek quickly and told her i'll see her soon.

"so you told her?" leah asks as we stand at the door waving them off.
"yeah i told her. i'm really happy i did" i replied smiling. i wrapped my arm around leah's waist.
"thank you for everything. i don't know why i was so scared" i said

"you were scared that you would lose someone so close to you. but maya wouldn't do that. she wouldn't let that happen. and i think you wouldn't either. you would fight for your friendship, fight for your love. it's what makes you a williamson. mum and dad fought for their love, i fought for mine. and so would you. i know it. not sure about jacob though. he seems a bit clueless when it comes to love." we laughed at the end part.

we just relaxed for the rest of the day.

A/N: this chapter is a bit shorter. it's 970 words but the next one should be longer. hope you guys are enjoying this book. this chapter definitely wasn't my best but i'll try make the next one good.