hidden truth

It's been weeks since the two woman woke up in a mysterious place but they have grown to adapt and deal with it. The younger navi built a hut in a tree while the older one grabs berries and water tho they dont need meat they enjoy the taste of fruit and it comes in handy when they are weak or low due to a death or sickness the younger one is very talkative and adventurous she ventures futher then the older one who is quiet and strict after the younger one almost died falling off a water fall while running. the older one only spoke rarely and only when she had no other choice in the matter either due to the younger one talking her head off every hour of the day and night tho she didn't mind she just got annoyed when she had to put effort into her response as to not sound mean or rude.

"So i saw a viper wolf she was so pretty and gorgeous we must ride one together sister!"the younger one yelled in glee after some studying and thinking she started calling The older one sister which always made her feel joy but a bit confused due to not fully understanding the word" they are meant to be predators...not pets or friends that is what...a Ikane...is for" the older one spoke calmly but a bit cold without noticing causing the younger one to sigh and shift." what is wrong..." The older one asked worried in the sudden shift in behavior" it's just....there are whole navi out there...just like us....i can feel them.....yet u wont let me go and see them for myself" The older one sighed putting her bowl down before looking up at her sister" it....im trying to keep you safe....the skypeople never left and not all navi are kind-" the younger one slams her bowl onto the floor upset & confused with her new emotions" how do u know huh....jake became Torok makto he is a great man he is also a great father there are many navi like him..but your to scared to find out!" the older one bids the younger sister good night before heading the bed leaving the younger sister frustrated with her disrespect.