Catching up

Zezas POV:

I layed back in my bed staring at the sea with frustration.Its been a week since i got hurt and i am forbidden from leaving my room or land untill im fully healed they say"the damn holes made a scar.....curses..."i mumbled sitting up walking out and stretching before running to the shore quickly but before my feet touched the water i was lifted and pulled from it"HEY!"I shout out before seeing it was neteyam"hey what did we say about the sea..?"he says gently as if even speaking normal would hurt me"im not fragile.."I say walking by his side"the stuff thats happened in the last few weeks has prooved you wrong.." he says earning a chuckle from me i sigh out looking into the forest"wanna be forest navi?..."he says softly making me turn my head in confusion" but you are a forest navi-" before i could finish i was thrown up into a low tree quickly i grabbed on standing tall"oh ho your so on!"he smirked up before chasing me higher up the tree.

________

Time passed and me and neteyam layes on the grass while star gazing at the stars"thats your fathers planet right" i point at earth to which neteyam looks at me confused"yea...how do u know?"I sigh out before facing him"ik everything about you and your family....even earth"i sit up hugging my knees tightly while listening to the forest. Neteyam lifts my face and holds my chin gently while getting closer to my face i stop his lips"Neteyam...dont...we...this" i tried to find the words but he just held my hands tightly and got even closer to my face"Zeza....i have...deep feelings for you"he says out gently i shake my head in response"no you dont like me i refuse to believe it!"i say quickly with a paniced voice"no matter what you say my feelings will not be changed!" i stare at him with fear in my eyes.

He holds my face close but i stop him once more"this....i must go"i run off to my merui quickly not looking back and sitting down confused with the emotions surging through my body"sis?..." i look seeing lehlie walk in with food in one hone"oh...hey" i say softly before hugging her tightly trying to forget my endless thoughts.