stealthy

No ones POV:

Its been almost a month since Miles and his team found Lehlie she was stubborn and smart they couldn't get anything out of her nor could they get her tested to find the source of the energy inside her but like before shes a smart thing not even guns scare her"Look kid you need to cooperate or this will continue-"Lehlie just hisses & slams the bowl of food at the wall by him"I sell out no one not even strangers!" miles sighs with frustration before leaving the room he sat down alone thinking of a strategy to get information he was running out of time and fast Meanwhile Lehlie was thinking of a plan to leave tonight and no later even if it mean losing a limb or two she didn't care at all she just thought and thought hoping yo grasp a plan.

Aoungs POV:

I snuck out After Eclipse i know i would get in more trouble but its been almost a mo th and the Tulkan arrive tomorrow morning she is one of the navi who got super stoked when we mentioned it she was so happy and eager to see them due to her loving every creature i rode my ilu as far as i could before allowing it to rest behind a rock i prayed to Ewya that Lehlie would be in good condition and return home safely without any trouble in her way.

lehlies POV:

I managed to sneak out of the room while Eclipse came i moved through their Alien bot swiftly before damaging every wire and enegry box they had while finding a exit i found the giant navi man awake he turned his gaze to me and ran at me in full speed i jumped at the sudden movement before runing as fast as possible as i reach the door i feel a yank at my Queue causing me to hiss loudly but quietly to not wake up more"you really are a stealthy little thing aint ya" He said while pulling me back with force i hiss and growl from the pain before i could think Im pinned to the ground in a more painful way earning a small cry The asshole chuckled"aw sorry did i hurt ya?"I growl in response before hearing him waking the others i panic and slap his face with my tail he hisses loudly holding his face i shove him with my leg and run quickly I hear him yell and soon enough im shot at by weird things they call Guns I alide down swiftly and land into the water.I peak out seeing smoke leave the ship as it tries flying away i dont stay much longer i call my ilu but i got no response i swam as fast as possible not knowing where im going or where ill end up.

----------

I rested on a rock huffing and tired from the swim i see a familiar area but im to weak to swim to it i sigh in frustration about to just faint untill i hear a shout from a distance i weakly lift my head seeing Aoung swim to me at full speed"LEHLIE!" Aoung shouts picking me up gently i hiss softly but hold onto him tightly having no strangth to ride so he carried me on wishpering sweet nothings into my ears"your okey....My mother will fix u...your okey you did well..."I hum in response as i hear him whistle out for help then i see the lights come on and many navi come out to see the reason for the noise but the moment i see Ronal and Tonawari i feel my ears flatten knowing Aoung would be in trouble"You WENT BEYOND THE REEF AGAIN"Ronal yells making me sigh while standing up wobbling"He saved me....even with knowing the consequences why are you so angry-"she hissed at me loudly before glaring at her son i sigh to my self getting heated from the stress ive been feeling i black out and the next thing ik

SLAP!!!

I blink twice before seeing a bruise slowly appear on Ronals face i gasp softly while covering my mouth in shock" Ronal...i" i try to explain but i am shushed and dismissed by Her mate who seem disappointed i sigh before limping to my Merui i try not to grin knowing what i did was disrespectful but she was So cruel and Mean to me It wasn't fair.As i reach my Merui i see Zeza Jump out and hold me tightly in her arms while sniffling i smile as well falling asleep from her touch.