questions..

Jakes POV:

She only stared didn't speak much and refused to leave her sisters side luckily we was able to pull her to the side and finally ask our questions as i sat down i stared at her while she payed me no mind" look kid we just want answers is all you gotta work with us-" she glares before crossing her arms as if she was angry at a child i sigh trying to get her to talk befor she finally spoke" your being unfair how do u expect me to answer when you injuried me?.." i sigh in defeat as if i was talking to my own mother which was odd but before i could question it Lo'ak came in huffing before turning to woman with a smile.

Lo'aks POV:

i came rushing in the moment i found out who they caught and when i saw her my body got filled with relief and joy i ran to her hugging her tightly while gigging unconditionally while she followed along forgetting my father was in the room i checked her after hearing they fell from a high place but before i could check any futher my dad pulled me out of the room quickly shoving me back i relized that i never mentioned knowing her or hanging out with her aftet Eclipse so i knew where this was going before it even began.

I stare at my father waiting for him to speak" how do you know her...you two seem real buddi buddie as if you know her personally wanna explain that" I blink trying to avoid eye contact "idk what your talking about-" "dont play with me boy explain right here right now" i sigh looking down. Knowing exactly where this is going to go but i just suck it up and explain how we met and have been hanging out for weeks he looked so disappointed but left me there forbiding me from seeing lehlie.

Lehlies POV:

I waited till Eclipse to plan our escape now i see why Zeza was so worried about them...they can be cruel shes even more injured then before what jerks i tie her to my back gently and sneak past the other huts surrounding the cave i whistle gently hoping my new ikane wasn't dead. luckily he wasn't and flew down quickly but quietly to lift us up i sigh in relief but it was cut short as i felt Zeza be snatched from my back i look up seeing jake hold her in his arms while she groans in her sleep i hiss loudly before tackling him to the ground he drops her and we roll on the ground punching and scratching as it gose on many others awake coming out to see where the noise is coming from but befor he could pull u off you hold his queue Tightly and pull him off the edge with me.

I groan as he punches my hip but manged to make a whistle for my ikane to lift us before hitting the ground he comes in a swift motion grabbing us and dropping us back into the mountains where i hiss and Quickly cover Zeza while huffing.jake looks at my arm confused as to why its no longer broken but hisses at me in response" we only have questions your being STUBORN!-" before jake could finish i glare at him" HUSH BOY" jake hisses softly before walking to Mo'at to be treated while i kept guard of Zeza.