Helper

No ones POV:

Lehlie was laying on her ilu with a tired expression stilled layed on her face Zeza has yet to wake up and she is like a corpse with a beating heart lehlie whipes her eyes gently and signals her ilu to go beyond the reef but as she swam futher out froze and saw th4 skypeople chasing down a Tulkan.Lehlie didn't think she just charged ridding her ilu to her as fast as possible she leaped off swiming underwater to speak to the Tulkan" i will distract them you and your baby swim and swim far!" she signs earning a quick sound from the worried mother before she swam at a even faster pace with her baby not far behind lehlie sighs in relief & swims up seeing the odd boat stop she glared at them remembering who the men are.

Lehlie hisses at the men before making the tide turn against them she watched as the boat flipped over she smiled before causing the tide to push them futher from the village she huffed and swam back to her ilu quick but was stopped by a hand on her leg she looked and fear washed over her as she saw miles float up & grip her neck with force earning a gasps like hiss"Hey there snowflake remember me.....it seems you always find ways to piss me off huh?...~Miles said angry Lehlie tried to get away but he was to strong that it only made her struggle to breathe"You miserable....Piece of- mother Will never let you Rest in PEACE!" she shouts before bitting his other hand deeply drawing blood Miles groans out shoving her into the water before holding his hand tightly giving lehlie the chance to leave but in a way he wont be able to follow her.

-------------

Lehlie flops on the sand huffing & stands up with a slight wobble in her step before seeing Ronal Tonawari with jake and neytiri rush up behind her"You....my spirit sister....-..."Ronal stared at lehlie with a confused expression"Thank u..."Tonawari said bowing his head with his thumb to his forhead lehlie returned it gently before facing jake and neytiri who smiled softly but Lehlies joy was cut short by tuks cry for help Lehlie along with the other adults ran to the childs ad in panic"Tuk whats wrong!?" lehlie shouts Tuk sniffs while trembling and points to kiri and Neteyam trying to get Zeza to breath her heart sank as she moved them aside before listening to her breathing"i came to do her hair and she wasn't breathing idk Is she gonna die!?"Tuk panics making Jake pick her up to calm her"no ones dying baby girl i promise" tuk cried in her fathers shoulder while Lehlie stared at Zezas limp body she picked her up stepped out to Ronal and Tonawari with a weak expression"Please......help her" she says weakly while the tears pour from her face Ronal ears flatten at the broken girl while Tonawari quickly grabs Zeza from lehlie.Lehlie falls to her knees sobbing so hard the whole village can hear as they walked away thunder clouds emerged causing a rainstorm to suddenly appear.

No one knew the danger was only getting closer.