Decisions

Zezas POV:

I sit in the room with jake and neytiri while they talk about leave the clan i sigh in frustration before stepping in knowing neytiri was getting stressed" if you know what they are caple of you should know your children...are at risk..listen to your mate neytiri" i walk to the others packing their things while lo'ak talks to lehlie quietly i cross my arms sighing again before the parents came in disguising their leave i walk with lehlie out of the hut and stretch seeing her sad expression" you are sad....are u upset about their leave...?" i ask she sighs trying not to cry and nods knowing she may never see her friend again i tried comforting her but she only grew sadder i was about to speak when jake yelled for Lehlie.

I watch her and jake speak and she smiles but then looks at me before talking to him again they share looks and fuss a bit before she skips to me while smilling" we are going with them!!" i stare in disbelief and back up shaking my head not wanting to be miles way from our home she sighs and pulls me wirh her anyway.

----------

Lehlies POV:

After the ceremony i tied up Zeza coming from thr fact she refused to willing come with us so as i helped the others i sat her on Sébastien while she screamed and kicked i sighed getting on and flying up with the others i stayed a little far back due to her screaming but i was still close enough. Days go by and this CHICK WONT RELAX!"AS PAO GIATI ECHEI TOSO POLY NERO"
( LET ME GOWHY IS THERE SO MUCH WATER) I sigh as she screams in our language hoping that we get there faster.I get distracted looking at Lo'ak and see Zeza fall off i quickly panic swifing down to get her back on" sorry.." she growls at me before sitting back quietly i sigh in relief that she finally calmed down.