Ticking Clock

No ones POV:

Neteyam and the others followed Lo'ak due to him acting weird all day especially eailer but Aoung and Tsireya came to a holt after seeing Lo'ak with Paykton Tsireya watched in worry while Neteyam quickly rushed to Lo'ak but before he could Aoung and Tsireya stops him and tell him to observe instead. While watching they saw Lo'ak becoming one with Paykton Tsireya had the biggest smile on her face while the others had a bit of worry in them As Lo'ak came out of Payton he was shaken back once he saw Lehlie resting on the head of him she smiles proudly at him while reaching out to his hand he hesitates a bit before grabing her hand and letting ber sink to his face" how...how are you here-when what-" Lo'ak signs trying to figure out how she got here and how long shes been with them lehlie smiles while hugging him tightly before pointing to the others who only wave hesitantly Lo'ak rolls his eyes before swiming to the others with her.

-------------

All Of the teenagers stood in the entrance of Tonawaris Merui with their heads turned from the angry man" you disobey direct orders" Tonawari says looking at his Children Then Rotxo and ending his gaze on Lo'ak & Lehlie he sighs out"Sit...SIT DOWN!" Tsireya's ears flatten as her eyes water while she sits quickly Lehlie sits fast nervous and scared a bit due to Tonawari having a very intimidating aura as the rest of them sat Tonawari looked to his son and then to Tsireya with disappointment"You disappoint me daughter" he says causing Tsireya to sigh sadly before facing away from her father's gaze Tonawari faces Lo'ak and Lehlie"You....i forbid you from seeing Paykton again....he is Tulkan killer that is why he has the name" Lo'ak sighs" i just dont believe thats the truth" Ronal looked in his direction with annoyance jake glared at him telling him to shush with his eyes"He is not wrong....i have spoken to him many times-" "And you...rode on the back...and congratulated him....as if Bonding with a killer is somthing to be proud of" Tonawari said while looking at her lehlie ears flatten quickly as she looks down once more.

Jake's POV:

I sigh as i pull Lo'ak by his neck and Lehlie by her tail away from the group"You two Or you and Zeza No matter which one you are with you all cause trouble!"i say trying not to yell Lo'ak just rolls his eyes once more leaving to not let me say another word making my focus go to Lehlie"Zeza is with norman and Neytiri...when were you gonna tell us shes been in a slumber" lehlies head shoots up as she looks away hissing at me"We took you two in...And since you've been here you've caused nothing But trouble!"i Shout pacing back and forth Lehlie looks down"So why...didn't u just leave us..." she wishpers i stare at her"what did u say" i say back"why didn't you just leave us.....we were fine in our area near that tree....i only came to you because of Zeza...i watched you from a distance and i thought watching u up close would be better...but ig i would pefer....being there then here....."Lehlie says before walking away"LEHLIE!.."she keeps walking away i sigh softly before following behind her.