future plans

lehlie's Pov:

I stood on the beach as the sun rose beautifully amongst the sea and sand my smile grew as I saw children playing and Jake laughing with Ronal i walked among the beach while humming before seeing lo'ak and Aoung stop me in my tracks"yes?...."i say with a suspicious expression"Lehlie... listen...we he- ugh!" Aoung says while scratching his neck not knowing what to say I smile and giggle softly before kissing them both on the cheek and walking away"huh- what dose that MEAN!?" Lo'ak shouts at me. I hum and wink at them before going to do my task leaving them in shock.

I walk with Zeza and talk about our little crushes sweetly"I feel.....free..." Zeza says softly while looking at me with soft eyes of acceptance I smile gently at her before sitting on a cliff with her"so...what now..you know there's other humans.."I say while looking to Zeza she smiles before facing me"that's for the future sister...not the present" I giggle before laying back"but we know of the future how can I see it as something far when It feels so far..."I say with discomfort.

Zeza cups my cheek as she lays by my side"future is scary....but there's always the present to enjoy... especially mr HUNKS!"she says before rolling over while laughing I sit up quickly and tackle her"Says the one with their Oldest!" We roll and play in the grass for hours before watching eclipse"so....are you happy i fell ill?.." i dart my head to her" No!...why would I be?..." Zeza smiles tiredly"you got....your wish.... because of it..."She says before drifting into sleep. I smile while whipping my eyes and lifting her"but it wouldn't be the same without u in it..." I carry her back to the village and lay her in our maori gently.

"Lehlie..." I turn to Jake confused"Jake what is-"he hugs me into his chest gently while caressing my hair"I'm glad your part of the family now...."I sniffle a bit before hugging him back tightly"I-....I'm glad we have a family..." I spoke out before waving goodbye and laying down to rest.As I layed down I stared at Zeza's sleeping face and smiled warmly"I can't wait...for our future plans.."I yawn before falling asleep joyed for what the future will bring.

END