Realization

Lehlies POV:

I was walking down my normal path trying not to tear up from our argument that was so stupid to begin with she never listens and is so worried about the bad things she cant fully look at the beauty of this place."why dose she...do this....shs so FRUSTING!" i yell trying not to get to upset over thr situation i just kept walking till found them. i climed up a tree and sat gently watching the little family laugh and play like there was no end to the fun.

Jakes and his mates smiles are sure pure...I've grown fond of watching them raise their little family they are so wholesome and peaceful that i just dont want any harm coming to them at all. I saw little kiri look at a flower smiling brightly making my heart melt as i make more blowm around her causing her to giggle loudly before running back to her family with glee she was special especially she could feel Our presence at times if we let her I laied back watching them while dozing off slowly  not knowing where i was to begin with.

Zeza's POV:

I laied in bed starting to regret being so cruel to her for wanting to explore our world so i sat up to look for her to apologize quickly before noticing what she said eailer" how...dose she know he has...kids....or his real name..i dont even-" the realization hit me like a storm making me hiss in response leaving my room quickly to find her and get a explanation but the moment i get down shes nowhere to be found so i get even Angier pacing back & forth not knowing where she could have even ran off too.But before i could try she came runining to me with a tired expression as if she just woke up from a nap i Growled & hissed loudly causing her to stop in her tracks and stare at me with a hurt expression before hissing back with a saden tone feeling hurt by the sudden hostile behavior" WHERE WERE U" i yelled trying not to let my anger consume me"  i was  exploring why would u care-" "i know you've been secretly watching them im not a Shxang!" i shout feeling hurt that she didn't even have to heart to tell me where shes been running off too.

Lehlies POV:

I Stare at her with teare building up was she actually blaming me...for wanting to know more...how could she be so cruel and blind why must she be this way WHY i say in my head wanting to know the answer" your so strict and scared to explore we've been here for weeks and you have yet to Explore the outter parts OF THIS AREA-" "BECAUSE I TREASURE MY LIFE UNLIKE YOU!" she yells i feel my heart ache and tears roll down my cheeks as i hold my chest not knowing how to cope with this new feeling" then maybe we need to worry about our own lives from now on..."  i say coldly before climbing into the hut not looking back at her knowing that she would have to see me cry. i laid in bed and watched her close her curtains before heading to sleep i prayed and hoped that we could fix this soon or our relationship would be at risk.