The Fight

Neteyams POV:

I've been staying around Zeza Alot i know it sounds odd but kiri always takes her or clings to lehlie i fiind it sweet yes but i have a problem.I can't keep my cool around her or when im not around her and i can't go to my parents or lo'ak so im in a tight spot- Zeza plucks me and i blink looking down at her" your lost...in thoughts is everything....fine" i smiled softly and nodes before looking down we've been walking all morning and everything's been pretty peaceful untill we heard lo'ak.

i run over quickly with Zeza behind me i quickly run up to Aoung and shove his chest gently"back off...." i say sternly as he stares at us"you must respect my brother and my sister from now on alright."he Raises his hands in defeat i pull Lo'ak and kiri away bur hear a hiss from Zeza i turn seeing Aoung gripping her tail tight"your to small to be a navi and to pale to be one as well...where do u even lay?."Zeza hisses at him and lo'ak quickly walks to them distracting him with his hand"look ik i have  five fingers im a freak alien...but theres somthing cool it can do watch i ball it up like this" Lo'ak gose on as Zeza tackles Aoung mid sentence.

Zezas POV:

I roll in the sand while fighting Aoung and seeing lo'ak and neteyam jump in while kiri and lehlie watched i felt Aoung Pick me up quickly and throw me hard on a rock i cough up blood & roll onto the sand groaning before slapping him with my tail causing him to fall i took the chance to run but one of his friends grab my queue yank me back causing me to hiss loudly i look at the sky and made a huge wind of sand blow them back giving me a chance to run with lo'ak and the others.

-------

I watch jake yell at the boys before calling me in to speak to me as well i step in with my ears down & face him" THE CHIEFS SON WE TOOK YOU IN AND YOU CAUSE TROUBLE?!" he yelled i hiss loudly" he Bullied Kiri and me i regret nothing!" i hiss again before looking down he sighs before looking at us once more" you two need to apologize" I look at him then lo'ak"NOW!" i flinch slightly before storming out with Lo'ak