kidnapped

Lehlies POV:

I follow behind Lo'ak tuk and kiri filled with excitement as i never been this deep in the forest they stop and examine a plane while i look around before feeling my heart drop as i look at the shoe print i panic softly trying to figure out where he could be but before i could the others found the print and follow the steps quickly i sigh and stayed behind following only a few steps behind i listen close hearinh noisd but before i could react i get yanked" AH!!" hiss out seeing tuk being dragged with me to the others Lo'ak looks at us but gets held by his queue along with kiri.

I sigh staring at the tall man question the others before turning to me"well a Albano navi....whats your name snowflake?.."I spit in his face and hiss loudly he hisses back & elbows me in my nose and yanks my queue roughly causing me to hiss in pain Lo'ak & kiri shout my name as i try to calm them as best as i could. But then it begane to rain and i took the chance to headbutt miles face and kicking him off me" LO'AK NOW GO!" i yell he breaks the spray on his capture and quickly gets kiri and tuk to their parents safely i sigh in relief untill i feel a yank at my Tail making me hiss in pain as i fly into a tree.

I get up quickly tackling him from behind and bitting into his queue causing him to Yell in pain i sank my teeth in deeper feeling and tastinh the blood before yanking it off with my mouth and landing on the ground on all fours hissing he stares and falls to the ground huffing from blood loss and shock i stand up and wink at him" thanks for the trophi snowflake" i quickly run to the others with it in my hand and stare at jake before fainting in his arms.