Almost over

No ones POV:

As jake and neytiri killed guards and approached miles they saw spider run up and stop huffing at them" HELP!" he screamed out before being tackled to the ground harshly the three adults looked to the navi hissing at him Angrily"You...YOU DIE TODAY!"Zeza hissed out still having blood leak from her wounds"Zeza!?"jake said trying to get her attention.Miles held the gun close to kiris head"You better tell your Mutt to back off..."Miles says harshly jake looks at Zeza"Ze you need to let him go!"jake yelled At the girl who only banged his head against the ground causing his mask strap to break jake Quickly pulled off the girl letting spider free as miles rushed over shoving kiri to jake harshly while checking Spider for bruises.

Zeza Then jumped on the back of the man making them both fall into the water"ZEZA!" neytiri yells trying to catch the girl before it was to late.As they fell in Miles punched at the girls wounded stomach causing her to scream out in pain and giving him the opportunity to grab her Zeza Kneed him hard while bitting into his flesh harshly Miles groaned before punching her repeatedly.Zeza Slammed him into the sand after noticing he ran out of air"MMM!"was all she heard while he struggled under her hands it was loud for a bit before it was still and quiet Zeza slit his throat to make sure the job was done before swiming to shore and laying on the sand while bleeding out.

--------

As she laid there she watched Eclipse approach and the army of navi slowly return to the village she smiled weakly and stood up but fell down once she felt how weak she was"ZEZA!"She hears before turning and seeing lehlie run to her"Your so cold..."she says as she cups Her sisters cheek. Lo'ak rushes to them with the others before seeing the wounds still bleeding he sighed before lifting her up & rushing her to the merui to hurry and fix her while she was awake jake and neytiri followed behind them worried for the girl themselves Jake rushes in after they got the tools and Everything for Zeza jake got next to her and discussed the reason for the wounds to still be open."im gonna remove the bullets okey...its gonna hurt so bare with me"he says before grabing a special tool to remove them he gently puts it into a wound and pulls a bullet out Zeza hisses loud swinging her tail at him making neteyam hold her down tightly.

The girl looked at Neteyam with pleading eyes to let her lose but The lovestruck boy looked away knowing he'd do as she wanted jake continued on as Zezas Screams of pain echoed through the village Lehlie stayed with Aoung and His goons as she couldn't stand seeing her sister in such pain"Your friends look like rip offs"she  mumbled as one of them approached"what u say freak"The boy says sternly she Hiss out loudly before punching him in the jaw. She blinked as she saw the bruise appeare"i am so so not sorry..." she spoke as Aoung walked up"what happened?.."she glare at the boy who just stays quiet before she looked to the merui"shes going to be fine"he says rubbing her arm and holding her close making the navi girls odd feelings even stronger then before.

born of Ewyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें