acceptance

No one's Pov:

Neteyem searched the village for zeza hoping to confess in a better manor than last night.He searched all over until he saw the small navi hidden behind a rock while feeding ilu's neteyem walked up quietly and sat by the girl"Zeza..." he said gently before facing her she only scoffed and ignored him as if he wasn't even there.

"Zeza I did not lie my feelings for u are true...I am even old enough to mate with u as well Why must you see me as a child still-"before the boy could finish Zeza hissed at him putting his words at a holt"you.....are a child in my eyes...I heard every ceremony every event I cannot allow this-" Neteyem pulled her close to him keeping her hands in place while forcing her face to his"why are u so scared...?"he says sternly making the breath in Zeza's throat hitch.

Zeza's breath sped up a bit before she tried breaking free"neteyem...let go"she says in a tired voice neteyem holds her face in place with a stern expression plastered on his face"Zeza...I would die....to be with u.... especially to see u have my children" Zeza's cheeks turn bright red as she pushes his face back" we don't even know if that's possible you jerk!" She shouts earning a small chuckle from neteyem.

They both giggle a bit before zeza gives him a quick kiss before freeing herself from his grasp"what-HEY!"he shouted as Zeza ran away laughing with him not far behind her.