Disobedience

Aoungs POV:

Its been almost 3 weeks since Lehlie went missing Zeza is stuck in a trance making jake or one of the others take her everywhere due to her being limp and stressed my mother put a hold on the search party to prepare for the arrival of the Tulkan so we dont even know when we'll see her again but as i think im snapped out of my thoughts by Zeza" your going to get my sister back..Tonight" My ears flatten and my eyes widen at the sudden sentence but when i looked arounr everyone else seemed just as serious as she was"thats a death sentence are you CR-"im shushed and glared at by them"Your mothers words mean nothing to me" i blink confused and sigh"look i miss her too ok but we have to wait-" "THERE IS NO WAIT!"She shouts trying not to crumble i sigh thinking hard"Give me some time...ok" She nods and Neteyam gives me untill midnight to decide.

---------------

Later that night i Called my ilu and got supplies from Lo'ak before heading out to sea i looked back to Zeza and Lo'ak one more time before quicking my speed to reach the outter reef the moment i reach it i dive under and search every spot i can i get worried when theres no sign of her ilu or anything that belongs to her untill i saw her top torn and on a rock My heart sank but i pushed through grabbing it and hoping back onto my ilu.I swim futher then im suppose to but before i could go any futher i feel a gaze on my back like no tomorrow my ears flatten fully and i shut my eyes tightly not wanting it to be who i think" AOUNG!" i hear my dad yell angrily i peak at him and sigh when i see his guards as well"Dad- she could be hurt i couldn't-" "QUIET BOY YOU HAVE DIRECT ORDERS ALONG WITH OTHERS WHY ARE U HERE"i scoff"Looking for lehlie.." he twitches his nose in disgust before signaling me to follow I follow him slowly with my head low.

Lehlis POV:

I woke up in a white room that erratically hurts my eyes before they could adjust i Shift before looking around and panicing when realizing im not home or near it As i think I hear the door open and a tall Navi man walk in with odd clothing on"Hey there Snowflake remember me?"I smirk remembering the pain i put him through while ripping his queue off"You are abomination freaks that should die" i say coldly while he just chuckles and sits in front of me gripping my face" we did a little scan Snowflake....You have more engery running in ya then any being on this Damn planet" He shoves my face away causing me to hiss at him."Now i still want jake and his damn Bitch Dead...But my new cap'n finds u interesting so we keeping ya" i panic thinking i may never see my friends or Zeza i panic"YOU ARE ALL SAME SKYPEOPLE ONLY BREAK AND DESTROY YOU REFUSE TO LEARN!"i hiss out he bends down again with a more serious face"oh we will be learning...about u soon enough"he plucks my nose and leaves me there with a stunned expression.

Ronals POV:

"BEYOND THE REEF AFTER ECLIPSE ARE U CRAZY!" i hiss at Aoung"jake sits next to his mate and Tonawari with a disappointed expression" Neteyam i expected more...But Zeza and Kiri....seriously...?"Jake says looking at them with angry eyes i hiss out glaring at Zeza"YOU ARE MORE OF A MONSTER THEN THESE DEMONS ALREADY NOW YOU INFLUNCE MY OLDEST SON!" i yell out causing her to turn away Tonawari calms me before glaring st the young ones once more"why is it such a rush we wl find her after the festival" he said"YOU DONT SEE IT AS SUCH CUZ IT IS NOT YOUR SISTERS LIFE AT R-ARGH!!"she hisses With frustration before leaving the hut with tears in her eyes"Zeza wait!!"the oldest son of jake says before chasing her"they have caused nothing but trouble" i glare at jake before shooing them out of the hut to rest for the night.