waiting

Lehiles POV:

It's been days since zeza...fell into a sleep...its only been raining since as well...im afraid to even leave her alone because im scared of what may happen while im away ive been cleaning her checking her temperature all that we heal fast yet it seems as if shes not healing at all im getting scared and i feel so hopeless." idk what to do....im useless" i sigh as i lay next to her falling asleep before opening them quickly seeing im not where i was seconds ago o look around confused looking for Zeza befor seeing a glowing humanoid being in front of me.

I stare at it confused and begin to panic" Please help me i dont know what to do she is only getting sicker and worser ive done everything why isn't she healing like we normally do PLEASE HELP ME-" I cry out as i fall to my knees whimpering from fear of her not waking up again then suddenly the figure lifts my face and looks me in the eyes" tho you were both made with my own hands you still have the bodies of a true navi...you wont always heal like a god"i stare at at her my vision blurry from the tears" what...do i do...mother" she stared at me...and smiled gently" you must go to mo'at she is a healer....she will heal you i promise" "they moved i dont  know where they live anymore!-" i was cut off by a quick shush.

She held my hands tightly" will guid but only if your willing to be brave enough to handle the future consequences" I node quickly before waking up in a sweat i sigh and pick Zeza up with ease to her being smaller then i am and i ran out quickly looking for any hint of guidance then i see a ikan land in front of me I stare at it with pure bliss before quickly getting on it and holding Zeza tightly as it flew off at full speed almost knocking me off.

We land on a tree a few meters from the mountains and were quickly seen i tried to stay calm but before i could another ikane Attacked mine knocking me to the ground with Zeza in my arms i held her tight before shutting my eyes  hoping she'd be safe from the fall.