the storm has stopped

Zeza POV:

I wake up slowly noticing im not home and Lehlie is nowhere to be found i get up slowly walking out the hut and stretching softly before seeing other navi stare and wishper i sigh and look for Lehlie so we can get the heck outta here while we can.I wonder more and run into a chest of a taller male and quickly step back" apologies i didn't mean to im trying to find-" i look at him noticing him stare with a stunned expression i tilt my head in confusion" oh sorry um...its fine your sister is that way i believe" i smile softly and walk to her quickly but gently as to not open the wounds.

"MALEHLIE!!" i yell seeing her ears twitch while she runs in my direction while smiling before i could react im yanked into the air and spinned around Lehlie laughs with joy and holds me close while tearing up i tear up as well giggling softly while hugging her tightly not paying attention to the eyes on us from everyone in the room i sigh gently and rest my head on hers" i see u...lehlie" she tears up more & smiles brightly" i see you Zeza.." we sit on the ground hugging tightly while talking and giggling to ourselves.

----------

I watch Lehlie play with Tuk and the other children while i sat across from her thinking of how we can get home it rung in my head since i awoke i just haven't spoke to lehlie about it because she seems so happy but before i could get lost in my thoughts i hear Lo'ak mention going to hang out and brining Lehlie along i look at her and she just waves off before leaving with them into thr forest i sigh having a horrible feeling about this.