Unwanted Drama

Zezas POV:

I was far from the others under water looking at the sea life while smiling to myself but that peace was broken when i felt a painful tug on my tail and gasp swiming up for air and seeing Aoung laughing with His friend i growl making a huge wave wash them away before stomping on shore and back to my meru pod alone.

----------

I sit inside making necklace while listning to lehlie and the others learn to Ride ilu i smile softly and see neteyam walk inside snd sit by me with a smile i stare and go back to working before he lifts a strain of hair from my face"what do u want neteyam..." i say weakly he shudders a bit and looks away coughing"you seemed...lonely so i came to keep you company" i stare at me and hand him a rope" make " i mumble before continuing my work he glances at me every now and then before looking down and sighing" how...do you say your name" i stop and look up at him"....Zeza..." i say softly as he scoots closeer" Zaza?.." i hiss" Zeza..." i repeat he stares confused and tries again"Zeza?..." i nod smiling softly at him.

Neteyams POV:

I have grown fond of zeza...i find her interesting like now while tho she isn't speaking much her voice is so...Fuck...~
i hear my name and see her look at me with a expression telling me to go i sigh and follow the others to the bon fire seeing Aoung bother Lehlie"Hey fish lips leave her be" i say sternly as he chuckles before talking to rotxo Lehlie looks at me with appreciation before playing with Tuk i spoke to Kiri the whole time.

Ronals POV:

I pace back and forth" they are monsters do u not see the skin!!" i yell at Tonawari for being so kind he sighs"they are young and have no safe place you must be kind to them" i scoff and sit down sighing"they will bring trouble..especially those two..TWO-" i sigh quickly trying to calm myself i lay down by Tonawari as he rubs my head i look down before drifting off to sleep.