Fight or Flight

Jakes POV:

I got word from my lookouts that a unkown ikane was coming towards our base so i quickly ordered them to take them down and bring them to be questioned but as soon as the brought them they were greatly injured as if they have fallen from a great hight i hiss in frustration and quickly send them to the be treated. I explained everything i could to neytiri who was greatly confused and hostile towards the young females i ordered the others to watch them and make sure they do not escape.

Lehlies POV:

I wake up in agonizing pain but mange to blink to clear my vision as i sit up i see navi around me staring along with others outside staring in with curious expressions i back up in fear and notice that Zeza is gone i panic immediately before seeing her to my left being treated by Mo'at but before she could let go i shoved her back hovering over Zeza in a protective stance while hissing loudly at them. They back up not wanting to step closer untill one man who i knew well walked in with his mate" hey relax we aren't gonna hurt ya kid-" he tries stepping closer but i hiss loudly making him step back in suprise but respected the space. I hiss even louder making a loud echo through the mountains." OKEY YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" jake shouts out trying to get me to calm down but it only made me Angier" STAY BACK LEAVE HER BE OR I WILL GUT U ALL LIKE VIPER WOLF!" jake sighed before stepping out with the other navi behind him.