War

Lehlies POV:

I wasn't out long as a wave of water woke me from my sleep i gasp and groan while seeing Payktan constantly hit the boat crush others"Lehlie!.." i look to Tsireya nodding slowly the sound of guns and yells echoed in my head"tuk..where is tuk"i say faintly while trying to sit up"lehlie are you Okey!" tuk shouts out i groan in response and flinch a bit after seeing neteyam jump onto the boat"Lehlie..."He says before cutting me free and holding me tight i hold on while wobbling a bit before helping him free the others"ah the mighty Lo'ak being saved by his brother" neteyam teased while I quickly called a ilu for the girls"Are u coming?!" Tsireya says while holding tuk in front of her i shake my head making the ilu dive fast and swim as far as possible from the ship.

I overhear lo'ak mention saving spider and my ear twitches before i run inside"LEHLIE!" i hear neteyam shout out i ignore him before breaking a hole into th3 floor and making a huge blast of water fill the ship"HEY!" i turn seeing men with guns rush over quickly I glare at them before screaming Loudly making them drop their weapons and Cover there ears i took the chance to get rid of them by Running at them swiftly"DIE!" i yell before tackling one of the men into the water.

Neteyams POV:

We lost full sight of Lehlie inside the ship but couldn't go after her as to save spider as fast as we could while avoiding being shot by the men"Lo'ak Careful!" i yell seeing him struggle with a guard i rush over to him but fall once the boat splits in two Lo'ak grips onto a bar while holding spider tightly I sit up groaning from the impact but hide once gunshots were being directed our way i look to the others thinking of a plan before it went quiet" Lo'ak...?" i say looking to him once again"Idk....man" he response hesitant to look i sigh before seeing the guards in bits scattered in the water i gag a bit at the sight before looking for the cause i stand carefully grabbing a gun from the the ground fast but my eyes widen at the person that rises from the water.

I stare at her not knowing what to say  or do"Zeza...i....we...." i stop as she steps onto the floor while looking at us before turning her gaze to spider"You..." she says before rushing towards him quickly Only to be stopped by Lo'ak" hes on our side Wait!"he shouts out at Zeza hoping she'd relax but Zeza only hisses throwing Him into the water with force then turning her focus to spider"You....You will bring nothing but misfortune!" She hisses out getting closer to him i quickly grab her and shout for Lo'ak to take spider away quickly once they were far enough I finally let her go"Zeza Please relax!-" i was cut off by a punch in the face nearly making me fall i look down at her with confusion"You...him" she hisses out in frustration with a sigh"Zeza...."I lift her face while holding her close but stop as i feel somthing sticky i look down seeing many bullet holes in her"ZEZA!?" i shout out looking her up and down she looks at me confused before puking up blood from th3 wounds" What?...."She spoke before leaning on me I hold her while looking around not knowing what to do.