Under the Influence

Under the Influence - PureAwesomeness67

Blurb ;

Charlotte "Charlie" Crawford is practically the definition of a nerd. She gets extraordinary grades, works at her family's comic book store, and most importantly, she never gets into trouble-ever. Hunter Greene is supposedly the epitome of a bad-boy. He gets into fights, is on a first name basis with the school principal, and most importantly, he is infamous for breaking the rules. When Charlie is assigned to be Hunter's tutor, she doesn't think she will be able to handle him and his antics. But after the two warm up to each other, Charlie realizes that Hunter isn't at all who everyone else thinks he is. High school life is going to be one tumultuous roller coaster ride for Charlie and Hunter, but together they might be able to make it through what could be the ride of their lives-especially since they'll be under each other's influences.

Complete

19 Parts

I JUST REALIZED WE HAVE THE SAME NAME. OMG. AMY. THAT'S SO COOL.

Anyways, so this story. This story is so freaking cute. I haven't read this for a while though, in fact I read this like a year or two ago. And IT'S SO CUTE. That's all I remember. It may sound cliche or whatever, but the story has good writing. I love it. I just reread it a few weeks ago; it was my third time reading it. I don't really reread books anymore, unless I think it's really good. And I'm really picky about books I read, or reread, so yeah. :) You guys should definitely check this out. It's very underrated and deserves more.

Story linked in the external link at the bottom :) took me a while to find it cause I don't know anything about Wattpad's layout anymore. Slightly confusing. But it's fine.

I don't think there's a trailor, but I put Lost in Reality by 5SOS because I love 5SOS and it doesn't really go with the song, but it's a good song so I don't care :D

Book cover up top :)

Enjoy! ♥