Lie Until You Laugh

Lie Until You Laugh - writerbug44

Blurb-

[Updates every Sunday and Thursday]

Sienna Mast is a tough girl and she always has been. But everybody has their breaking point. Sienna's abusive household becomes too much for her, so she seeks outside help in her uncle that lives across the country. She needs money and he has a lot of it, but she has to earn it. Her uncle promises Sienna money if she can complete the summer at a dance school. Since she's been dancing her whole life, she doesn't think it'll be too hard. However, she starts to rethink her decision when she realizes that her classmates are willing to do anything to beat the competition. With a bubbly roommate, a scary instructor, and a few jealous enemies, Sienna has to make it through the summer for her family's sake. What could possibly go wrong?

Complete.

48 Parts

This is probably my favorite story written by her so far lol. Next is Oh, Dakota though. Or maybe it's Falling Into Sunday. They're kind of a day... even though FIS barely started. But it's still good. Mainly because it's by writerbugg44, and I actually like the first chapter of the teaser. :/ She should write more chapters for that~ :) I always liked the name Sienna and Sierra. It sounds nice. And I'm getting side tractracked...

So, even though this story only has about nine chapters, it's already good. which is why you guys should read it. Along with Falling Into Sunday. Which I'll be posting tomorrow (hopefully?)!

Anyways, as always, link to story in external link.

Unless if you wanna type it out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/12281600-lie-until-you-laugh

No trailor so I put Let It go, sung by Demi Lovato! (Any suggestions, put them in the comments!)

Book Cover to the right! 

Enjoy!