Quirky Romantic Queries About Love

Quirky Romantic Queries About Love - demonicblackcat

Blurb-

(Sequel to Quirky Tale of April Hale)

April thinks she has it all figured out. She will study film, a subject she's majorly passionate about. She will make movies, get rich, and then get married with Ryder Black, her Precious Person.

But then life is never going on exactly like what you've planned, right? Especially not when Ryder's past comes back to haunt both of them, in the form of Alexander Malifeci.

A smirking extraordinaire, a bit of a con man, and horribly selfish, Alex is exactly the guy that Ryder wants to avoid, and yet there's something about him that draws April near. Sometimes you think you only need to fall in love once, but what if there's more to love than a first love?

Not complete.

4 Parts 

There's only 1 part but I love it already! <3 Heheh I love all of demonicblackcat's books! I'll post the first one after this one.. heh.. Lol. ok. you should totallt read this because it's already so amazing and y'know, she's an amazing writer, etc, and all the reasons you should read it book! <3 LOL K.

As always, link to book in external link to the right.

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/10669506-quirky-romantic-queries-about-love

No trailor so I'm putting Heart Attack by Enrique Iglesias!

Book cover to the right.

Thanks so much for getting this on a ranking again! :D It's on Other #480! Hehehehehh thanks guys! lyg so much!

Thanks for checking this out!