Our Song

Our Song - MP13Girl

Blurb-

Leah is beautiful, outgoing, and popular. Because of this, she's gotten everything she’s ever wanted. Except for one thing. All she's ever really wanted was to please people, but she never seems to be able to. Unlike her friends, she doesn't care about any of the superficial things that seem so important. To Leah, if something isn't fair, it just isn't right. So when an isolated classmate named Blake gets to listen to music during class while no one else can, she can’t help but feel annoyed by him.

When their English teacher partners the two of them up for a project that will last them the entire school year, this only adds fuel to the fire. Their assignment is to create a song describing their relationship. Sounds easy, right? Not for these two.

Blake is different, and Leah is about to find out that different is just what she wants and needs. But what she doesn't know is that Blake has a secret, and it's something he desperately wants to keep from her. Falling in love with someone isn't as easy as it might seem. Life isn't fair, but Leah and Blake are about to find out that love isn't either.                        

Completed

35 Parts

I absolutely love this book! Hehe I've always wanted to read books about music, but teen fiction and all that jazz. This is kind of like it, but good enough! This book is one of the FEW books that caught my attention by the title and blurb. She's an amazing writer, I think I put another one of her books in here, I forgot which one though... oops. Aha. 

Link to book is in the external link to the right, under the book cover. 

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/990687-our-song

No trailor so I'm putting I Need a Hero by Bonnie Taylor because she used this song in her book, so yeah. Hehe.

The book cover is to the right. 

Thanks for getting this to 1,040 reads, 64 votes, 11 comments, and keeping this at Other #473!

Ilysm, thanks for checking this out.