Boundless Ties

Boundless Ties - xXMopelXx

Blurb-

"What are those, Jared?" I murmured, gazing wearily at the object he was casually twirling around his pointer finger.

"Handcuffs, Natty Baby," Jared humoured, eyes glinting mischievously. "Ever seen some?"

"Of course, I have," I hissed, recoiling from him as he took a step towards me. Pink coloured fur lined the kinky metal toy, and I wondered where he may have gotten it from. 

"Good," he mussed, his stormy grey orbs glowing. "Better get acquainted with them. We might be using them in our biology lessons."

I clenched my jaw, glaring at him. Kinky Bastard.  

                                               - - - - - - - - - -

When Eastwood High's most popular junior student, Natalie Reynolds, is failing her classes, her obnoxious older brother takes it upon himself to pair her up with his equally - if not, more - moronic best friend, Jared Roy, to tutor his little sister. What happens when a forbidden attraction turns into a fiery affair that may have to be kept a secret? Bad Boys are not healthy, and Natalie has first hand knowledge of this. So, why is it that she can't resist him? Jared Roy knows his best friend's little sister is off limits, so why does he find himself drawn to her, regardless of her dark past? Can they lock away the dark demons of their past, and find it within themselves to look over each other's mistakes, and pursue a normal relationship? Or is any chance of them being together doomed? Because sometimes, love can't conquer all.

Not complete

61 Parts

Ahhhh I love this book so much. I love Natalie and Myron :3 They're so cuuuute. I love everything about this book. I love the characters, the plot, the cover, the blurb, everything. I also like Back To December (also by xXMopelXx) but it's on hold. :( Ahfhrefgrjueghsdlghdzkgh You should really read it; you won't regret it. It's not cliche at all, in fact I think it's kind of original. 

Anyways, the link to Boundless Ties is in the external link.

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/10527266-boundless-ties

No trailor so I put Problems by Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea because I love this song & I was listening to it when I typed this.

Book cover to the right!