Skittles & Science

Skittles & Science - EternalZephyr

Blurb-

When Reyna Winters finds out that she's failing Chemistry, she's given one last chance. She enlists help from the school's White Coat Freak, Wesley Black. The boy who goes all over school in a white lab coat. He is a snarky, anti-social, chemistry nerd who surprisingly has a soft side. Much more lies under Wesley's solitary persona that Reyna can't help but wonder about. While Wesley teaches Reyna about chemistry, she learns more about him and her feelings. 

There's more to Chemistry than just chemicals. There's love, science, and Skittles.

Completed.

29 Parts.

Asdfghjkl; I love this book so much! :D She did update ittoo latee for my liking :/ LOL but still one of my favorites! I'm kind of surprised it only has 1 million reads, I thought it was have more! :o LOL, I loved the commment thingies or whatever they're called in the Author's Notes xD they always made me laugh. ahahaha, especially Wesley. LOL. Welp, Wes was kind of an asshole but he warmed up to Reyna eventually :3 #yay LOL. Welp, you guys should totally read this book because, y'know, it's so good and all that stuff. :)

As always, link to book in external link to the right.

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/2409283-skittles-%26-science

No trailor so I'm putting Boomerang by The Summer Set. I love this song, just like I love this book. :'D

Book cover to the right!

Holy shiz, thank you for getting this to 6k reads! :D And Commenting on these, adding to your reading lists or maybe libraries, thank you! :D

Merry Christmas Eve!

Enjoy!