Falling Into Sunday

Falling Into Sunday [Teaser] - writerbug44 (yess, I actually got this up today LOL.

Blurb-

[Just a Teaser!]

Venice Bowman is the governor's daughter. She is the epitome of a good girl- good grades, never breaks curfew, good boyfriend, good friends, good reputation, good family. Good everything. One night, all of this changes. How else would we have a story? In one night, two of the people she loves the most betray her and all of her good is ripped away from her. Unable to stand the pain she feels, Venice packs a bag and runs away. 

Seven months later, she returns to her hometown a completely different person. Bad habits, bad attitude, bad reputation. Bad everything. As she struggles to keep her dark secrets to herself, everybody around her is struggling to understand why she has returned but more importantly... why did she disappear?

Complete

30 Part

This is just a teaser, (literally, she's teasing me because I love the book but she's not posting anymore chapters until Years Of The Bus is done. D': I'm not even sure if I should wish for it to end quickly or not because that was also good LOL. But she's not really teasing me because we don't talk soo yeah.) but it has the first chapter up so you should go read that. It's a really good book as I said yesterday so you should read it just because of that. :) Lol. I like the first chapter, it was interesting even though it was only the introduction.. kind of.  It was funny. Especially when Venice was talking to the music store clerk. Haha I don't really have much to say except for that it was good and you should definitely check it out (like every other book I suggested, again, obviously). 

As always, link to book in external link. 

Unless if you wanna type it out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/13415781-falling-into-sunday-teaser

No trailor (again, obviously because it only has one chapter lol.) so I put Pompeii by Bastille because I really like the song thanks to my friend.. I didn't really bother listening to it much then he got me interested in some other music. :'D Again, if you have any songs to reccomend, but it in the comments below!

Book cover to the right (another one of her amazing yet simple covers that I think she made by herself?).

Enjoy!