Where the Hurricane Meets the Blizzard

Where the Hurricane Meets the Blizzard - caseyxo

Blurb 

Sixteen-year-old Opal might be everything you hate in a person. She’s snobby, conceited, and ridiculously popular in her sunny and densely populated Florida city. In contrast, Jack, nicknamed “Alaska” by Opal in regards to his quiet Alaskan town where he resides, is sweet, caring, and compassionate. The two are as dissimilar as they can be in a multitude of ways. 

When Opal is whisked away to some unheard of town in Alaska to spend spring break with her older brother and brand new and annoying stepsister, she is not happy. After all, spring break is a time to tan and lay by the pool, not freeze in the snow as you only get paler. But things get even more complicated when an accident leaves Opal and Jack lost in the middle of nowhere with nothing more than a survival backpack and each other. 

Though the two were brought together by chance and they disagree on practically everything, they now must rely on each other if they want to get back in one piece. With constant battles being thrown their way that seem nearly impossible to overcome, confessions that are bound to be unleashed, and the blossoming promise of second chances, there is no telling what lies ahead for these two. They only have one mission: get back to safety in time before it’s too late.

16 Parts

Complete

kay so I got this book from tessa-x, another writer and stuff, and it's really good. I'm surprised it only has 28k reads; I thought it'd have more.

I didn't want it to end):

Jack & Opal are so cute I don't even know the words to describe it because aw omggg. Jack is such a sweetheart why can't I have a Jack in my life. I need a Jack in my life (even though i'm only 13) but omggg my life would be complete if i had a jack in my life i swear. 

I can't believe I have more reads than the book on here??? It deserves so much more. It's pretty original, I was dissappointed it was so short ): I wish the book could be longer! My life would be complete. 

Anyways, link to the book to the side in the external link!

Unless if you wanna type it out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/11937224-where-the-hurricane-meets-a-blizzard

No trailor ): (aw again), so I put Mrs All American by 5 Seconds of Summer! My latest obsession omfg <3 AND MY FAVORITE SONG AHHHHH. Anyways ignore my fangirl moment but yeah. I love this song and the band. SO FREAKING MUCH AHH. LOL

Book cover to the right! (It's so cute, right? :D)

Enjoy! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.