Intro (AN)

AN means Authors Note, if your reading and suddenly there's an AN chapter, you can simply skip it if you wish and continue the story!

So the intro, I know BNHA has kinda gone downhill, and honestly, I haven't watched it since the episodes where Dabi revealed his true nature.
However, I really love the characters and the good story, and let's be honest, Amajiki doesn't get enough stories or recognition.
I will try my best to make the build-up slow but not too slow to the point where it becomes boring.
I have also decided to choose this x reader because I won't have to follow the story of the series, I can add a lot of my own creativity and won't have to figure out how to change something cause characters are added, and lasty, if you don't like the story that's totally fine! You can simply click your home button and choose something else. I don't wanna hear ya!

In advance, when reading my story, there may be grammar mistakes or sentences that can sound weird, I try my best to make it good, but sadly, English isn't my native language.

Character info
(Y/N) (L/N) - Your name & Last name
In Japan, it's common for people to refer to others with their last names until you are friends with someone it'll be (L/N)

Your appearance like eye color, hair color, length, etc. Will all be up to you. This does not affect the story.

Quirk + explenation and traits

Quirk: shapeshifter
She can shift up to 3 animals before her energy runs out.
She must know the full anatomy and appearance of the animal she wants to shapeshift.
Small animals such as mice or cats are very easy to change into. A higher risk is her heartbeat being very fast. She can pass out if She doesn't control her breathing
The bigger animals take longer to change into and are hard to control, they can give her incredible power like a wolf's jaw and teeth but not focusing on her breathing her can cause loss of control over her human self, which leads to the animal form taking over, passing out and having internal injuries due to her being too long in a certain body.
Her internal change with that of the animals, this taking too long to turn back, can cause bruising, heavy pain, and, in the worst case, internal bleeding.
The more she trains it, the longer she can be a certain animal or change into more than 3
Her favorite picks are Cats. She basically mastered this being able to stay in this form for a very long time
Owl, she thought she'd mastered a bird to have the ability to fly, this taking the owl for night vision and quiet flying when mastered properly
Lion - she needed a bigger animal for strength in battle. She finds larger animals hard to control, so she only wants to use this when necessary in a fight.

She has no animal traits on her human form. She's just human

Strenght- 2/5
Her quirk does not give her lots of strength unless she masters animals like bears or rhinos she can't do lots of harm without her getting hurt in the process.
Speed- 4/5
This obviously depends on what animal she changes into, but she is well known for her agility and speed. Even in her normal human form, she focuses on hand to hand to still be able to attack someone.
Technique- 3/5
It's very hard to master a certain animal. It takes research and lots of tries and fails. But when she has mastered one, she can be pretty good at it.
Intelligence- 4/5
She's a very smart kid, growing up in the typical normal family of 2 parents and 2 kids, she tried her best to study very hard to get into her dream school, and with knowing so much about animals she's like a walking biologist.
Cooperativeness- 3/5
You could say she would rather work alone than with people, but that is sadly not possible in the hero course, she can get along with people quite easily but sometimes has some shyness or a feeling of just wanting to be alone.

Lots of animals have very sharp hearing, eyesight, and smell. This being passed on to her human self makes her senses twice as high as a normal person.
She's very bad with loud noises and can get pissed when too many sounds are being passed on.

Family

Mother- Haruko (L/N)
Quirk- Animal Sounds
Her quirk is basically being able to hear animals and speak to them. It's not something too special, and she doesn't really use it a lot.

Father- Hideaki (L/N)
Quirk- Shields
He can put shields on parts of his body or even transform his whole arm into a shield. He uses it when things drop or help others sometimes.

Brother- (age 11) Reiji (L/N)
Quirk- Electrical Magnet
The parents had no idea how he got his quirk, but on his father's side in the family there were some electrical sorts of quirks, and they suspected it came from them.
He can attract any electrical item or simply electricity to himself like a magnet. He could shut this power down in a machine or make it overload and basically explode. His parents don't want him to use it as it needs proper training if he wants to use it.

Yep, it's a lot of information to take in, but this will prepare you for the story!