Chapter 7 | Failed

Fuck, stand up (y/n)! Your not going to fail now, you can't!

There was no use, you had not power left and your sides hurt like hell. Still cruching your sides, you looked up while trying your best to pull yourself up a bit.

Takahiro was laying beside me, still knocked out. You hadn't seen him in action, so you didn't know if we needed his quirk right now.

Suddenly, you looked up, quickly shooting your head up. Amajiki was seen running behind them, trying to catch up. He was still trying.

It was useless really, it's 3 againts Amajiki. That made you wonder if Kazume was still in that fight with Tageru. I hope she's alright.

It was hard trying to keep your body up. Everything hurt. But you watched. It was the only thing you could do. Hoping deep inside, there was still some chance..

It was just a test, seeing what everyone could do, how far along everyone was with their quirks. This way, our teacher could see who needs to most training, and what kind of training we need.

It's a smart way of finding these things out. She said everything was basically allowed. So many of us are going to tire out, overuse our quirks.

Also, seeing who isn't very useful with their quirks yet. Help them, teach them the right ways. It's all a test, and doing it in a game is just a smart way of thinking.

Amajiki reached out, using his quirk. There were vines emerging from his body, but they weren't particularly fast. He didn't come close to the one with the disk, but the one in the back was shocked, feeling something crawling up his legs.

He tripped due to his legs tied together from Amajiki's vines, face flat on the ground. Amajiki pulled his hand back, pulling the guy towards him before releasing him, making him fall back a few meters.

Amajiki tried with the others, but they were too close to the box. He wouldn't make it. So before Amajiki could even reach the second one, they placed the disk in their box.

"Team A has won the game!" Miss Kayama's voice announced through the speakers. You sighed heavily, feeling grateful that this useless thing was finally over. You were exhausted and hurt.

You tried to pull yourself up, it hurt, but you managed. Still clutching your side, you looked up to see Amajiki walking towards you. You turned towards your downed teammate still laying on the ground.

Slowly walking towards the guy, you pushed him with your feet, not wanting to crouch cause it would only hurt more for you. "Hey, guy, wake up." You didn't care much about him cause he was an asshole from the beginning, but he was still from your class. You might as well try to be a bit nice.

He groaned, which meant he was probably waking up. His eyes slowly opened, and in the meantime, Amajiki had arrived. He didn't say anything and just stood there, looking at the guy on the floor.

You felt your legs trembling a bit but ignored it. You could rest after this. It took Takahiro a few minutes to realize what was happening. He widened his eyes and stood up. He looked around seeing the opposing team members, and of course, us.

"Where the hell is Kazume, and did we win??" It was quiet for a few seconds till I dropped my head slightly, definitely not in the mood to see his face. "Umh, I think Kazume is still at our box, and no, we lost..." You said it quietly, not meeting his gaze.

He groaned and suddenly pointed his finger behind me, "Why didn't you do anything at the end, or at all?? You're the reason we lost!" I looked up shocked, widened my eyes, he was talking to Amajiki??

What the.. he's such a dick! I knew he was already a shitty guy from the first words he said to us, but this is just terrible! you weren't going to let him have his way, so you defended Amajiki. "If you didn't get your stupid ass knocked out in the end, you could see him actually trying to still get that disk. He was outnumbered but still tried on his own!" You pointed aggressively at Takahiro. He didn't expect you to go against him , so he looked at you surprised.